Santiago

Trailer 1 vs Trailer 2 Graphic Comparison

I looked at both GTA V trailers and IMO I think Trailer 1 has better graphics. Look at Trailer 2 in the beginining when Micheal is in the pool his side is a bit weird. Otherwise than that the rest is good. But in the first trailer, the graphics of the game looked more stable I would say post-11589-0-09657800-1358633013_thumb.p

Making everything look pretty and shiny is pretty much the last stage of development, same as films, that and the testing.

Trailer 1 probably looks better because at that stage they wanted to show us a little of the potential the game could look graphically, trailer 2 was made in mid-development/later on, and wanted to show more about the game rather than show off graphically. Thats my opinion anyway.

• Like 1

I saw the trailers for GTA IV and the graphics look the same as the actual game but Trailer 2 had some better looking graphics. But how come GTA V's Trailer 2 didn't match or be better than Trailer 1's graphics when T2 came out a year later.

IMO I don't see why they can't show graphical improvements with the story like Craze said. Hope they do some major improvements by launch date

• Like 1

First trailer, fantasty

Second trailer, reality.

Maybe it was going to be a next gen title but the release date for the next gen consoles got pushed back...

First trailer, fantasty

Second trailer, reality.

Maybe it was going to be a next gen title but the release date for the next gen consoles got pushed back...

Could be a possibility but I don't think next gen consoles will be released until 2014

No, fantasty. Id suck the cream out of that trailer, proud american.

Besides, i needed two things that end in ty.

Wow

No, fantasty. Id suck the cream out of that trailer, proud american.

Besides, i needed two things that end in ty.

First trailer, fantasty

Second trailer, reality.

The trailers are only being rendered in 720p that's without optimizing the game. I assume it'll look around the same way Max Payne 3 looked.

Yeah, but.

Lets say that next gen was supposed to be launched fall 2012.

Rockstar announces first trailer for gta 5 fall 2011 a year before release, showing of some next gen graphicallity.

Sony and m$ decided to push back the release dates for whatever reason (if one decides delay, other one might follow suite) till fall 2013.

ttwo decides they dont want to wait for gta 5 on next gen, so they go ahead and release it for current gen consoles.

They could have been developing a next gen and current gen title simultaneously like ea did for nfs and madden.

Maybe gta 5 will get a next gen refresher in a goty edition?

Wot u fiNk?

• Like 4

Yeah, but.

Lets say that next gen was supposed to be launched fall 2012.

Rockstar announces first trailer for gta 5 fall 2011 a year before release, showing of some next gen graphicallity.

Sony and m$ decided to push back the release dates for whatever reason (if one decides delay, other one might follow suite) till fall 2013.

ttwo decides they dont want to wait for gta 5 on next gen, so they go ahead and release it for current gen consoles.

They could have been developing a next gen and current gen title simultaneously like ea did for nfs and madden.

Maybe gta 5 will get a next gen refresher in a goty edition?

Wot u fiNk?

Makes complete sense. And if it does look like MP3 then I have no problem since the graphics were decent but if they did release GTA V on next gen like Qdeath* said then I expect WAAAAYY better graphics then RDR and MP3 combined

he means in terms of graphics i think.

what's being discussed is that gta v might have been a next gen game so trailer 1's graphics look better. and trailer 2 is what we will get on ps3/xbox..

i think the graphics for both trailers look pretty much the same.