This isn't related to the cars, but the aircraft and how they handle. I'm hoping that they're somewhat difficult to control (thinking of Battlefiled 3). Not super hard but take a little skill to get used to, or possibly wind affect how they handle and turbulence pops out of no where, maybe so bad that you end up crashing.

I think this would be good because with a lot of cars its pretty easy to get the hang of and with more skill-reliant viechles in general would give you a nice edge on mulitplayer

I like the idea of turbulence, can see it coming in to play really well in air races, you're fighting for first place and suddenly you and the plane in front hit a patch of turbulence, your controller starts to shake like an epileptic at a disco and you desperately fight for control and claw your way back into the air breathing a sigh of relief, only to look over and see the other plane spiral down into the ground and explode.....

Hello, according to Rockstar and IGN, the cars are now more, "grippy". Here is a quote,

"I gingerly thread my way into the traffic bustling down the freeway towards the city. The road is thick with semi-trailers rumbling into Los Santos. The distinction between GTA V and GTA IV’s vehicle handling is immediately clear; carving my way through the throngs of 18-wheelers the low-slung supercar feels more sure-footed and grippy than similar models in GTA IV. It’s more responsive, but without erring towards feeling too superficial or light."

And especially after watching all the advertisements and trailers I can now say that I am extremely worried that the car physics/handling will be similar to San Andreas. What do you think? Thank you very much for your time.

I don't know where you get the idea that the handling is going to be anything like San Andreas, what I took from the article is that cars that should have more grip will have more grip and vice versa. This is actually more realistic than GTA IV's physics in which every car feels like a RWD, IMO.

i've seen the gameplay leaks... the damage and the new driving physics look like shit... a guy jumped as high as a 5 story building and landed on the rook in his infernus, and no scratch at all... and the driving looks like your car is on rails, it's just too much excessive grip... just hoping those were beta or something, or that they fix the game with an update....

• Like 1

This is what the driving is like,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLaAj7WUwYo

No I am not kidding, I have seen the gameplay.

Oh, you seen the gameplay? Well golly-gee how wonderful for you.

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares what you think about the driving. Nobody cares that you've watched leaked videos. Nobody cares about anything you've had to say for days now (if even before then).

I've had it up to here with your bitching and moaning about something you've decided you don't like about a game you haven't even played yet.

Knock it off, this is your final warning on this matter.

• Like 8

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares what you think about the driving. Nobody cares that you've watched leaked videos. Nobody cares about anything you've had to say for days now (if even before then).

I've had it up to here with your bitching and moaning about something you've decided you don't like about a game you haven't even played yet.

He wanted to know what the driving was like, so I found a video that would best represent the physics in my eyes. I just wanted to let you know that I am not bitching and moaning in fact I was going to add that only the high end sports cars, and race cars handle like this from what I can see. The jeeps, trucks etc. don't. I am not mad anymore, I am just trying my best to give an accurate representation.

Or I can simply just refrain from posting anything about driving physics if that's what he wants. Like I said I am not mad anymore, and I am not trying to prove a point.

Or I can simply just refrain from posting anything about driving physics if that's what he wants. Like I said I am not mad anymore, and I am not trying to prove a point.

I would be overjoyed.

• Like 2

Could have fooled me every post is the same, just in different words

• Like 1

Guys i have also seen it and i can confirm this is absolute shit compared to GTA5, this guy is on Meth.

• Like 2

Nobody cares.

Amen... I've been a member here for probably less than 48 hours and I'm sick of seeing you 'bitch and moan' in basically every thread, about how the driving physics are in this game. If you don't like it, don't fucking buy the game. If you're trying to prove a point I suggest you PLAY the game first and stop giving your bullshit opinions based on WATCHING leaked gameplay footage. Did you not have enough attention as a child..? Just curious.

• Like 2

Nobody cares.

*blinks* Okay... then. :/ Is it agaisnt the rules for someone to have an opinion on this forum? Geez, no need to have that attitude.

*blinks* Okay... then. :/ Is it agaisnt the rules for someone to have an opinion on this forum? Geez, no need to have that attitude.

You don't get it, this guy has been whining about GTA V's driving physics, damage and shit since he joined. It's extremely annoying and stupid.