Sign in to follow this  
NikoLiberty

Are you left handed or right handed?

Question  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm left handed, but I do most of the things with my right hand.

if you are left-handed, then why am i the only vote?? kinda curious what the ratio is here... i'd guess 20-25% are left-handed... where i work though, it's almost 50-50... a lot of artists are left handed...

I'm left handed, but I do most of the things with my right hand.

if you are left-handed, then why am i the only vote?? kinda curious what the ratio is here... i'd guess 20-25% are left-handed... where i work though, it's almost 50-50... a lot of artists are left handed...

Because I didn't vote.

I write and eat with my left hand, some things I do with either hand.

Also, why is it that when someone quotes Niko, his name shows up as MMC? Interesting.

I write and eat with my left hand, some things I do with either hand.

Also, why is it that when someone quotes Niko, his name shows up as MMC? Interesting.

It's okay you can say you masturbate with your other hand.

Cos your name won't change on quoted posts of yours after you've changed your name. Yesterday his name was MMC, today, it ain't.

Mystery solved. (Y)

Cos your name won't change on quoted posts of yours after you've changed your name. Yesterday his name was MMC, today, it ain't.

Mystery solved. (Y)

Because when I first signed up in the forums, I was known as MMC.

It's okay you can say you masturbate with your other hand.

By "other things" I mean shooting, bowling, etc., you pervert. :P

Because when I first signed up in the forums, I was known as MMC.

Alright, Niko.

I've never seen such a collection of lefties before I joined the television engineering group I work with.

At least half of the engineers are left handed. The rest of us are right handed. I can't play guitar lefty,

but I found as a kid I could draw and paint artwork with both hands. Weird.

Write left, draw left, throw left, bats left, golfs left, basketball is left but i can shoot more accurately inside the 3pt line with my right. Pool is right handed but can switch if need be, darts left, bowls left, shoots a handgun with left, rifle and bow is all righthanded. Uses a righthanded fishing pole and casts left but reels right. But i use the computer mouse with my right( i know a few lefthanded people that use their left instead)

Write left, draw left, throw left, bats left, golfs left, basketball is left but i can shoot more accurately inside the 3pt line with my right. Pool is right handed but can switch if need be, darts left, bowls left, shoots a handgun with left, rifle and bow is all righthanded. Uses a righthanded fishing pole and casts left but reels right. But i use the computer mouse with my right( i know a few lefthanded people that use their left instead)

Most of that sums me up.

icon11.gif

after all that he dont even tell us what hand he faps with.

Me, im left all the way.

*grabs cock with left hand

icon11.gif

after all that he dont even tell us what hand he faps with.

Me, im left all the way.

*grabs cock with left hand

I dont use my hand, I use yours. By the way you need to clip your nails, they are leaving marks

• Like 1