Sign in to follow this  
NikoLiberty

Are you left handed or right handed?

Question  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

fap on left, write left, spin rifles mostly on left, types ipod with left thumb, bats lefty, fight stance left, (southpaw) walking with friends im on the left, shoots left handed, scratches balls left, picks nose left, scratch eye left, im all left.

So this is what were gonna do til V comes out? Talk about which hand we use? well now ya see it depends playa... i'm right handed ya see, but i slap da bitch's with the left, so that way i don't end up hurting my pimp-cane hand ya heard? I gosta have my right hand ta hold my pimp-cane ya see!

Left for everything.

One of my friends is right handed, however due to a tragic snowboarding accident he broke his right wrist for a few weeks. Let's just say he told me he became left handed for a certain activity that no man could go for that long without doing.

• Like 1