CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 21 - PS3)

what strategy?? everyone follow the boss he knows the way, cops chase the target...

races were fun, but i had no luck today... i kept crashing on hard turns... i flipped my car over a few times too... and i was the only one to die in the heli because everyone bumped into me and threw me into buildings lol... i was stuck on one turn for about 2 minutes... every time i got momentum someone else runs into me...

you know you want to... so i stopped you from winning ONE fucking race... big fucking deal...

Up zeh nostrils

Kuz is a racing machine, he gets so lucky with those bombs that he throws out, he got me 3 fuckin' times!

Wasn't luck, friend ;)

I dominated the helicopter race.

Tbh you didn't dominate, Jizzy, everyone else crashed into eachother, you avoided it because you were in the back. There simply wasn't enough time to catch up.

you know you want to... so i stopped you from winning ONE fucking race... big fucking deal...

Up zeh nostrils

Kuz is a racing machine, he gets so lucky with those bombs that he throws out, he got me 3 fuckin' times!

Wasn't luck, friend ;)

Tbh you didn't dominate, Jizzy, everyone else crashed into eachother, you avoided it because you were in the back. There simply wasn't enough time to catch up.

whoa whoa Kuz, you won a race....not a million dollars lol

nope, he's ridiculously good... i hated running into him, he always ended me...

EDIT: next week was suppose to be this week for me... so next monday i'll be doing that tasting thing... i'll jump in if there's races still going on when i get home...

Up zeh nostrils

Wasn't luck, friend ;)

I don't get it :mellow:

I'm up for next week, I need to be more aggressive though if I wanna beat Godfather. To much running around is my problem.

Up zeh nostrils

Wasn't luck, friend ;)

I don't get it :mellow:

I'm up for next week, I need to be more aggressive though if I wanna beat Godfather. To much running around is my problem.

you can do it... you, Bones, and Dup did really good in the dm... i really think i've been getting lucky, i didn't expect to win the last game.

I had great fun last night. The main event was action packed. I liked the fact i put the whole of Liberty City as the map, but we ended up getting messy in Dukes. The amount of one on ones that turned into three-way shootouts, or third man wipeouts was so funny. I think bOnEs managed to get a couple of decent double kills with the rocket launcher. 'Godfather was the ultimate background assassin, taking out two at a time on a regular basis lol.

The races were pure gold too. I was utterly crap at the helicopter race, but i only chose it because i wanted to shot the shit out of people - shame there were no rockets. The only thing i managed to win was the Emergency vehicle race, with the ambulances. The bit at the start where someone lobed a grenade out the window and like 3-4 f the ambulances either exploded or flew over my head as i belted through to take pole position.

Great game guys, See you next week!

- Fun is what you make it.

Their was one race where me and Kuz had our cars blown up at the same time, so we where both put on foot, well... Kuz sprawns in font of me about 200 ft up where a car is parked so i jump on my faggio and race him to the parked car lol he jumps in the car and starts to back up.. i ran up to the driver side door and pulled him out while the car was moving, jumped in, and finished in 3rd! hahaha

• Like 1

Their was one race where me and Kuz had our cars blown up at the same time, so we where both put on foot, well... Kuz sprawns in font of me about 200 ft up where a car is parked so i jump on my faggio and race him to the parked car lol he jumps in the car and starts to back up.. i ran up to the driver side door and pulled him out while the car was moving, jumped in, and finished in 3rd! hahaha

I almost forgot about that :D