CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 21 - PS3)

looks like i will be available after all... the beer tasting was rescheduled for next monday since there was a few people not attending due to illnesses and prior obligations... and a few people where i work it is like half the crew, lol :lol:...

so i'm back in...

Martin Luther King Jr. Day! No Class! Im back in suckas!

I was going to tell you that myself but I didn't want to ruin the moment ;)

*Waits for gtagrl to say her friend cancelled*

You motherfuckers can't get out of this deathmatch.

*Has no idea why he's in this topic*

No such "luck". I'll be drunk and laughing my head off while you guys are killing each other. I'll still check in whenever I get home; maybe the booze will help me aim better. :v

notice i left a lot of spots with ??? marks... if GODFATHER fills in the blanks, we'll go with those... otherwise you guys can debate weapons, where, and when...

i feel so special (: ... all i would like is powerful weapons, other then that everyone else can decide.

Ah shit, no auto-aim? uh-oh im so bad at that, should be interesting lol

What moment?

it was auto aim last week because i failed to change my settings before i started the match... that's now something you have to do before you enter the match...

No such "luck". I'll be drunk and laughing my head off while you guys are killing each other. I'll still check in whenever I get home; maybe the booze will help me aim better. :v

that didn't help me last week...

Individuals should check their settings too...otherwise it may be a mix. We encountered this back in the spring, when it was discovered that Marney and I had auto-aim off but Vicey and others had it on, within the same match, regardless of host settings.

we'd have to all leave the lobby and re-join to change it for a new match... i'll set mine to off, but we can't adjust it for everyone individually... although, i thought if the host set it up right, the rest of the people playing had to follow their rules...

What moment?

The moment when you remember you don't have school. I fucking love those, especially when you have something else you'd rather do.

So which map are we going to?