iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 21 - PS3)

igta5deathmatch_zps0c7b59b2.jpg

THINK FAST!! pop-up deathmatch!!

-----------------------------------------

MONDAY, JANUARY 21ST, 2013

@ 6:00 PM (EST) 11:00 PM (GMT)

--------------------------------------------

HOST: DuPz0r

(make sure you add the host as a friend)

PLATFORM: PS3

GAME: GTAIV???

DURATION: 30-45 Minutes

AUTO-AIM: No

FRIENDLY FIRE: Off

WEAPONS: ???

POLICE: Off

TRAFFIC: Low

PEDESTRIANS: High

BLIPS: All

ONLINE I.D. DISPLAY: On

RETICULE HEALTH: On

VOICE CHAT: On

RESPAWN DISTANCE: Medium

RESPAWN TIME: 1 Second

TIME OF DAY: ???

WEATHER: ???

---------------------

PARTICIPANTS

---------------------

- JamieMilne

- Bronson

- Jizzin

- bOnEs <-- (might be late)

- Truth

- gtagrl <-- (maybe)

- DuPz

- Ku Zi

- ViceMan <-- (maybe)

- santiago919

(To participate, post here and I will add you to the list.)

--------------------

Other GTA game modes may follow, if participants stick around. Feel free to discuss those...

internet issues all settled then?? if i recall, you were getting booted out of the lobby a couple of times :P...

you guys should discuss match settings, i am sure it doesn't matter what we pick for GODFATHER, he'll kick our ass anyways if he's playing...

• Like 1

Yep, internet seems to be working fine now. I'll host then, but at the possibility of it failing again, who wants to be backup host? lol

Which location have we not played in a while, and what combination of settings will make this interesting?

I can backup host if someone can remind me the right settings to use for a private match... :P

It's been awhile since we did the airport, I think...

I'm in

I can backup host if someone can remind me the right settings to use for a private match... :P

It's been awhile since we did the airport, I think...

Can I hide in BurgerShot at the AirPort ? No? THEN NO MOTHERFUCKING AIRPORT!!

I vote Algonquin

At midnight

With fog

and steam

& a time machine

In a hot tub.

Just an idea, shouldn't this get posted to the main page to get the people who don't view the forums to see this and then maybe they'll become interested and join the forums after playing with a few of the members.

It is 6 and 11, (6pm EST = 11pm GMT)...just not 6 or 11 (6pm or 11pm your time). Our deathmatches reach across the hemispheres, man. B)

Just an idea, shouldn't this get posted to the main page to get the people who don't view the forums to see this and then maybe they'll become interested and join the forums after playing with a few of the members.

meh, i reached out to social media and got 1 new person for one match... he spent the whole time complaining about how he plays GTAIV online all the time somewhere else, and basically tried to take over my hosting duties... which is fine, but he was a douchebag and when he did play, he said it was lame... fuck other people... there's only spots for 16 members... i'd rather those be guys that found the forums and not some random douchebag...

also, i am pretty sure i won't be here for the match... the beer tasting got moved up an hour... therefor, you guys will all be done by the time i get home... someone take a pic of the results ;)...

• Like 1

Guys, I just remembered I'm meeting a friend for drinks after work tomorrow, and knowing how things go when we get together I might not be back in time. I'll check in when I get home, but am not likely to make the main match. Totally forgot till just now.