CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 14 - PS3)

So I spent half the match rolling around thinking people couldn't lock on to me while doing so... and still getting killed. Then about half an hour ago I remembered it was RDR where that was the case and not GTA IV. :lol: Oh well, third isn't bad for my first time playing in six months or more.

We should do a RDR event soon. I love that game.

So I spent half the match rolling around thinking people couldn't lock on to me while doing so... and still getting killed. Then about half an hour ago I remembered it was RDR where that was the case and not GTA IV. :lol: Oh well, third isn't bad for my first time playing in six months or more.

We should do a RDR event soon. I love that game.

We had a lot of connection troubles with the last lot.

We had a lot of connection issues with GTAIV too, but there weren't any last night. Since I've gotten my on network I've been joining several games with no problems.

Maybe we'll get the same from RDR.

(I'm convinced it was Marney's cunty internet connection anyways)

Scouse electricity doesn't work like like the normal stuff. It relies on static generated by the immense power of hundreds of thousands of 80's style afro perms, if one scouser has a haircut it can potentially cause blackouts across Liverpool.

True story.

Scouse electricity doesn't work like like the normal stuff. It relies on static generated by the immense power of hundreds of thousands of 80's style afro perms, if one scouser has a haircut it can potentially cause blackouts across Liverpool.

True story.

We should absolutely try RDR without Marney's shitty connection. Hope Dup got his fiberop sorted out too.

we choose 6 because it gives the europeans a chance to play too before they go to bed...

@jizzn - you never jumped into the thread here to tell us you wanted to play... i would of added you if you were here... i don't even think you added me on PSN anyways... next time...

do you guys want to play on the 21st? i got another beer tasting at work but i can set up the topic for you guys (and gal)... and i might even be able to jump in near the end for some races or something if it doesn't take a while tasting... last week i was almost late, but i also missed the last two samples...

we'll just need a host since i am sure i'll be late...