JC10

Where do you guys work?

Well I'm studying at the moment, but so to speak I "work from home". Basically I trawl eBay and the local area for cheap games/dvds then I chuck them on eBay for 99p + postage (for single DVD's including the manual it's usually 1.70 including my packaging) as listing DVD and games is free and make a small profit.

I'm headed back to school (college) on the 22nd to become a history teacher, and am currently between jobs. I've got a second interview at Petco coming up tomorrow, so I may be working there soon. But I've worked and lived all over the US. I've been a camp counselor, a teachers assistant, a retail asshole (clothes, books, DVD's when they still mattered), I've even driven a ball collector at a driving range. The jobs I'm more proud of were Editor/Videographer of Telluride Community Television in Telluride CO (the station is now closed, as it couldn't survive without me), and Production Design PA on the 3 episode wedseries "Pirate, Ninja, Adventure, GO!" It's pretty funny if you have any desire to watch it. Just Google it.

• Like 1

I'm headed back to school (college) on the 22nd to become a history teacher

I can't find an ensemble of emoticons and words to respond to this with, but, I'd fuck you. Me, I have a long-standing desire to be an English teacher. Getting paid to correct spelling and grammar? *Cums*

On topic, I run a body disposal/organ harvesting business. It pays alright, but, things ain't like they used to be.

• Like 2

I'm headed back to school (college) on the 22nd to become a history teacher

I can't find an ensemble of emoticons and words to respond to this with, but, I'd fuck you. Me, I have a long-standing desire to be an English teacher. Getting paid to correct spelling and grammar? *Cums*

On topic, I run a body disposal/organ harvesting business. It pays alright, but, things ain't like they used to be.

yea i bet theyre not the same.

:wub:

Since im not in the working force yet I will tell you my life plan bear with me. Me and 1 or 2 of my friends are going to a technical school after highschool and we are going for automotive technicians. After that we will land jobs somewhere hopefully the same place or nearby and we will keep the jobs for a while have some money saved up and start our own buisness.

We will take a small loan if we have to in order to get the buisness. Im wondering about my next school year right now I want to go to this career center school for half the day and regular school the other half since I don't know much about fixing cars and would like to know a little bit before college. If I do go I might not be able to get in the weightroom and stay tuned up for football. Im also wondering if I go the college won't accept me because of my school and me going to a career center for a little while. Of course you guys couldn't answer that.

I get my license next month and I want to find a cheap Pontiac firebird on Craigslist I want a 70s one tho. I will probably spend alot of my time when im older restoring cars. Im going to be the first out of two siblings ahead of me to graduate high school. Im just looking to be successful when im older. I don't plan on getting any women knocked up until I have a steady job and im around 30. Actually I like money so no kids! Im not going to be an alcoholic for I know people who are and can't stand them, but I will have a few drinks. No smoking Im always going to be hitting the weights for the babes and im going to drink lots of milk. Thank you for skipping to the bottom.

• Like 2

Really? Is that a fact, or are you being your usual self?

*Interlaces fingers, leans back in chair*

What is my 'usual self,' Herr Gunsmith?

• Like 1

Im also wondering if I go the college won't accept me because of my school and me going to a career center for a little while. Of course you guys couldn't answer that.

Of course they'll accept you. They're going to appreciate that you took advantage of that education opportunity, they're not gonna vilify you for it.

Also, babes dig a hell of a lot more than just muscles.

*Interlaces fingers, leans back in chair*

What is my 'usual self,' Herr Gunsmith?

Morbid und shocking sense of humor, Herr Massaker.

Now, do you really run an organ harvesting und body disposal company? Or is that your unique sense of humor showing? If that is the case, that's really interesting. You should write about that. I live pretty near to a similar company's HQ.

I work in a control room for loading dock, essentially running the gaff.

Tis a nice relaxed atmosphere, I work with a great group of lads - always a good laugh.

The pay is good, the hours are shit and the job can be tedious at times.

So far it's done a good job of funding my alcohol and football habits so I'm happy.

Massacre is actually a male stripper, ive seen the pics. And he only fantasizes about teaching high-school english for the compromising position it puts barely legal students in.

Massacre is actually a male stripper, ive seen the pics. And he only fantasizes about teaching high-school english for the compromising position it puts barely legal students in.
Yea seems about right.

graphic artist, cook in a cafe, run a couple facebook pages, and soon i'll be helping with the designing of mobile games... hopefully we can be profitable in that department, i kinda got high hopes there... my friend has been taking classes for flash, and we've been doing a lot of brainstorming lately...

boring office work. I have basic HTML knowledge, I update the company website including adding components and whatnot. I enjoy that stuff I just wish I knew a bit more about it. Adding extensions is fun but I would rather be making them. I made a company app but using a specific website to help me. our office is small, I do marketing, I.t, stock control etcetera.

I would love to be a web designer but that won't ever happen.

Learning code isnt that hard. The internet is full of examples. I designed and coded my own business website, and when someone searches electricians, by business shows up before any other business within my target market.... I didnt take any classes. Just some inspiration from Psy, gta-sanandreas.com graphics forums and google..

Bar Manager. Gives me just enough to pay the bills, alcohol/cigs/gambling fund, games, and what ever the misses wants (in reason) to keep her from moaning that I play the Playstation too much. (Y)

I have worked in construction after college and later joined the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps.