Sign in to follow this  
GunSmith

XBox 360 "Bio Art"

Hello, all.

I'm thinking of putting some "Bio Art" in my Live profile. You know, the pretentious symbols and nonsense that Mountain Dew-fueled 9-year-olds put in their bios to let you know how cool they are?

Anyway, I've got a couple questions for whoever is knowledgeable enough to answer them.

First, does XBL penalize you for putting any "Bio Art" in? I've heard stories of people getting suspended for it.

Second, does anyone know the basics of it? Can anyone give me any tips, or at least tell me what I should/shouldn't do, etc...

Lastly, does anyone have any in their profiles? I understand that you mostly are PS3 owners, so maybe all the rest two of the other 360 players will be able to help me.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone is able/willing to provide.

Microsoft doesn't care as long as it doesn't make a Swastica or inappropriate stupid shit that the Mountain Dew fueled 9 year olds make.

Don't forget to add xXx420NoScopePROZ420xXx to make it look authentic.

Microsoft doesn't care as long as it doesn't make a Swastica or inappropriate stupid shit that the Mountain Dew fueled 9 year olds make.

Don't forget to add xXx420NoScopePROZ420xXx to make it look authentic.

That's exactly what I was gonna do, but at the bottom, I would have random, irrelevant Japanese characters and then put "SWaG" and "Illusion" with all the vowels in lowercase and the consonants in uppercase.