War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

I was wondering if all the shops that had put up posters for the spring release have had to take them all down again. Which made me wonder, R* obviously know how far the game is in development, so why did they confidently print the posters indicating a spring release? If they are behind on schedule then they would have anticipated the delay and not bothered to announce the spring release, if it's something major that has cropped up at the last minute however; which doesn't sound likely as the basic game engine is the same as GTA IV's and so should be quite stable.

It could be the possibility of the next console launch for praystation, console manufactures want heavy hitters on release. What power/heavy hitters have really been announced other than Grand Theft Auto?

I was wondering if all the shops that had put up posters for the spring release have had to take them all down again. Which made me wonder, R* obviously know how far the game is in development, so why did they confidently print the posters indicating a spring release? If they are behind on schedule then they would have anticipated the delay and not bothered to announce the spring release, if it's something major that has cropped up at the last minute however; which doesn't sound likely as the basic game engine is the same as GTA IV's and so should be quite stable.

It's a conspiracy!1!1!!11!!!

It could be the possibility of the next console launch for praystation, console manufactures want heavy hitters on release. What power/heavy hitters have really been announced other than Grand Theft Auto?

I thought GTA V was going to be on the current generation of consoles?

Because they're hard at work. It subtracts man-hours when you take the time to upload something to your website.

it would literally take minutes to upload an image, now as far as re-doing the page layout... that is something else.

Because they're hard at work. It subtracts man-hours when you take the time to upload something to your website.

it would literally take minutes to upload an image, now as far as re-doing the page layout... that is something else.

486229b7.jpg

• Like 1