War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

Unfortunately I was right... But Im not surprised. christmas sales rule the market and thats it.

Two things wrong with that theory, 1) They would have picked a date a bit closer to Christmas, like November or December. September is to early. 2) If they wanted to hit Christmas sales they would have made that decision a long time time ago and we never would have heard about a spring release. they have no reason to go out of their way to upset people. besides a game like GTA would benefit more by being away from the November/December game release rush.

Unfortunely I was right... Lets see the good side of this... Probably we will have a bigger game.

I doubt their will actually be extra content in the game, just less bugs.

is there a chance that we will see anything at e3? or any conventions...

1012-1.jpg?w=450

now i kinda understand the mentality that cartman had when he froze himself. doesn't sound like a bad idea now. *proceeds to climbs into freezer*

is there a chance that we will see anything at e3? or any conventions...

1012-1.jpg?w=450

now i kinda understand the mentality that cartman had when he froze himself. doesn't sound like a bad idea now. *proceeds to climbs into freezer*

*does the same thing as iBeNiko*

They've delayed everything to fit their marketing layout better, they want to have a good amount of space between each bit of information. And since the considerably have less than they need, they have to space each bit a little further apart. The game is delayed because they want to make it look nicer for us, polishing is more in terms of graphics than anything else, so it actually should actually only take 4 months at the most. In that time we might get a multiplayer reveal, as they said might happen, along with a few more screenshots and artworks, and of course our precious cover art. I don't think there's the means to make a fuss over it, that time will pass by even faster if you occupy yourself with another enjoyable game.

They've delayed everything to fit their marketing layout better, they want to have a good amount of space between each bit of information. And since the considerably have less than they need, they have to space each bit a little further apart. The game is delayed because they want to make it look nicer for us, polishing is more in terms of graphics than anything else, so it actually should actually only take 4 months at the most. In that time we might get a multiplayer reveal, as they said might happen, along with a few more screenshots and artworks, and of course our precious cover art. I don't think there's the means to make a fuss over it, that time will pass by even faster if you occupy yourself with another enjoyable game.

So if they delay everything to fit together, does that mean the coverart is also 4 months later, making it end of May? Doubt it and really hope not!

Ahhhhhhh what? I am going to have a holiday for 4 weeks and when I would of came back I would of expected the game release to be 2 weeks later. This is :bullshit::no::wall::bird: . Sorry for the bad use of language, had to let it out.

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhh what? I am going to have a holiday for 4 weeks and when I would of came back I would of expected the game release to be 2 weeks later. This is :bullshit::no::wall::bird: . Sorry for the bad use of language, had to let it out.

What foul language? Bullshit, you realize this game is rated M 17+ (ESRB) if you think bullshit is foul then Grand Theft Auto is not your cup-a-tea. Thats why I hate 90% of GTA Fansite's. You can't say: Fuck, Shit, Bitch, Cunt, Jewbag, proud american, Asshole, Shitface, Shit for brains, You fucking retard, God damn kid you're fucking retarded, ect. It's an adult game, so why do I need to be child friendly?

• Like 3

What foul language? Bullshit, you realize this game is rated M 17+ (ESRB) if you think bullshit is foul then Grand Theft Auto is not your cup-a-tea. Thats why I hate 90% of GTA Fansite's. You can't say: Fuck, Shit, Bitch, Cunt, Jewbag, proud american, Asshole, Shitface, Shit for brains, You fucking retard, God damn kid you're fucking retarded, ect. It's an adult game, so why do I need to be child friendly?

exactly...

But in all seriousness, May/June is late as fuck to be releasing the cover art, especially since it is probably done by now. I know it may be part of the delay schedule, but does that mean there will be NO information until June? Highly doubt that.

But in all seriousness, May/June is late as fuck to be releasing the cover art, especially since it is probably done by now. I know it may be part of the delay schedule, but does that mean there will be NO information until June? Highly doubt that.

hopefully they give us a few screens every few weeks or so from now until september.

I'm 15, (in Aus, it's 15+). I don't usually swear, but this wait had pissed me off long enough.

I'm 15, (in Aus, it's 15+). I don't usually swear, but this wait had pissed me off long enough.

it's almost cute how innocent you are. lol

I was wondering if all the shops that had put up posters for the spring release have had to take them all down again. Which made me wonder, R* obviously know how far the game is in development, so why did they confidently print the posters indicating a spring release? If they are behind on schedule then they would have anticipated the delay and not bothered to announce the spring release, if it's something major that has cropped up at the last minute however; which doesn't sound likely as the basic game engine is the same as GTA IV's and so should be quite stable.