War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

they'll probably hype the cover art as much as they did it with the cover art of IV, with it's own WIP video and stuff

There's lots of anxiety with the art cover, (me too) but lets be reasonable, we cant expect anything overwhelming. Some new draws and thats it. See you tomorrow.

There's lots of anxiety with the art cover, (me too) but lets be reasonable, we cant expect anything overwhelming. Some new draws and thats it. See you tomorrow.

I don't think it's just the cover people are getting amped about. It's what might come with the cover reveal......

Release Date.

I can't see them giving a release date for the game. Probably a release date for a third trailer which will have the release date at the end of that. Meaning they gave a release date for the boxart, which gave the release date of the trailer which gave the release date of the game. Fucking rockstar.

• Like 1

I can't see them giving a release date for the game. Probably a release date for a third trailer which will have the release date at the end of that. Meaning they gave a release date for the boxart, which gave the release date of the trailer which gave the release date of the game. Fucking rockstar.

That's what they did with GTA IV. I thought about that, and that's another one of the things that could possibly come with the reveal, but I'm not sure if Rockstar has enough time left to be dicking around in February and still meet a Spring deadline if they want to get some good marketing in.

But, hey, they're borderline unpredicatable anyway. Just ask Michael Pachter.

a release date within a release date... release dateception....

lol ive been waiting so long for the cover i forgot what i was waiting for... *cmon second trailer*

Second trailer was released a awhile ago m8.

I don't know why this marketing technique is still surprising people. Happened with most/all of Rockstar's games to date. No regular news will be released until the 3 months before the release date (which we still don't have yet). Then you can expect regular updates nearly every day. We're still in the "small amounts of info released about once a month" period. For example, I thought Max Payne 3's story would end in the flavela section until a week before the game came out, due to the amount of info the released.

I don't know why this marketing technique is still surprising people. Happened with most/all of Rockstar's games to date. No regular news will be released until the 3 months before the release date (which we still don't have yet). Then you can expect regular updates nearly every day. We're still in the "small amounts of info released about once a month" period. For example, I thought Max Payne 3's story would end in the flavela section until a week before the game came out, due to the amount of info the released.

Next month is 3 months before May (rumored release month), and the cover art is due this month.. seems to be adding up.