War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

hoping for classic boxart, like gta sa,as far as I known,correct me if I'm wrong,but,every 'classic' boxart

contained a female character(iFruit Girl?) and a police heli,so it will problaly be in...

BTW- what about a Map ,or a Poster in the game-pocket ,Or BOTH like most R* game, got *COUNTING*

only 3 posters (SA,<PS2/PC AND PS3>IV(Complete EDD.<PS3> ),RDR<XBOX> ) and a< dual-map sided one RDR-GOTY EDD-PS3>)

EDIT:fucked post up LOL

Yes, you are wrong.

Video games are released on Tuesdays, never on Wednesdays. And October 20th was a Wednesday.

2004-10.png

then howd i get it on my birthday? answer me that....i know for a fact i got it on my birthday which was the same date it was released you dont have to believe me but i know the truth, did you get it on the day it was released?

wow guys really who cares

Well, there will be a girl on there....but maybe it doesn't have to be the iFruit girl...it could be the stop and frisk girl instead.

v_frisk_me_800x600.jpg

Or, you know, what the hell. Maybe the cop instead. :v

in a slight glance if you put her in a bikini and took away the glasses and the hat she almost at a quick glance looks just like ifruit girl

^Not at all

She does look like Keira Knightly though :drool:

Btw that argument is 11 days old, that makes it fossilized in forum years.

The thing I'm hoping for the most onthe cover is the antagonist! It'll give us all something new to think about without revealing much!

You are the antagonist in GTA V.

My money is on the 31st too. Come on Thursday!

Or, perhaps we'll get a week of info leading up to Thursday's cover reveal too. I'm kinda holding out for the cover because I reckon the official release date will be announced with the cover (which I'm 100% sure will be revealed in a sped up video again).

The thing I'm hoping for the most onthe cover is the antagonist! It'll give us all something new to think about without revealing much!

You are the antagonist in GTA V.

i know they said you can play protag and antag but theres got to be a main antagonist you dont play like a fib agent or something like the emperor on star wars leading one of the protags to the darkside.....

Does it not mean that one or more of the three guys turn bad and you still play as him.

Maybe crazy Trevor kidnaps michaels daughter lol. Who knows

yeah i reckon itll be micheal who turns in the end but i think he will be forced to do it due to the fib having him by the balls we will see......... those new artworks of the heists look awesome i hadnt dwelled to much on the heists until now but im thinking its gonna be awesome!!! the one with a stocking over his head and the jewellary in hand looks sick! maybe itll be on the box?

i'm also guessing that we'll get a release date with the cover reveal

Could that really happens? ( And im not being sarcastic) this is the second game i've ever followed.

So i dont know much.

By the way did you guys received something when pre ordered GTA V?

if i didnt get something can i get' em on the release date? (Gamestop)

Damn! When Rockstar says they'll have something "later on in the week" or "by the end of the month," they sure do take it to the last possible fraction of a second in the very last day, don't they?

• Like 1

Damn! When Rockstar says they'll have something "later on in the week" or "by the end of the month," they sure do take it to the last possible fraction of a second in the very last day, don't they?

that's exactly what i was thinking. i wouldn't be surprised if by spring 2013, they meant the last possible day before summer. which i really hope doesn't happen.

i'm also guessing that we'll get a release date with the cover reveal

Could that really happens? ( And im not being sarcastic) this is the second game i've ever followed.

So i dont know much.

By the way did you guys received something when pre ordered GTA V?

if i didnt get something can i get' em on the release date? (Gamestop)

could it happen? maybe. with R* you never know what is going to happen.

Just going a long with how Rock* waits for the last possible second to release things, everyone was doing it I just wanted to be popular. Also do you think theyll put out different box arts like the Bank heist and motorcycle one I don't think they'll do it but I wouldn't mind seeing that

Gonna be a shit storm if there is no cover reveal tomorrow. Lotta heads gonna spin.

*Massive image*

Yup, I can see it now.

..."We regret to inform our loyal fans that, due to a miniscule earthquake that affected only 622 Broadway and vicinity, the cover art reveal and much of the script for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 has been lost entirely. Efforts to retrieve them have commenced, and we will keep you posted on our progress. Meanwhile, be sure to stay tuned at the Newswire for updates."