War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

A bit off-topic here I think, but, did any of you notice the WW2 like plane in one ofthe new screenshots of Michael?...

[Edit]: Sorry for repeated pics... had trouble uploading.

yup we noticed! looks interesting.

Holy fuck. I'm not just vocalizing my excitement/anticipation, I'm also vocalizing my fear of Trevor. He's a computer generated image, yet tonight I'll lock my windows for the first time in years.

That is a scary-looking motherfucker.

*shudder*

How is it that some of you people think these trucks are patriots. They're obviously not

they were saying they DIDNT look like patriots, and are a different version of police suv then in GTA 4, so you miss understood the point they were making bro.

The newer screenshot of Trevor climbing the vinewood sign we've already seen, but this version has not got as good graphics as the other one where he is climbing up the letter at the other end. I think this new screenshot (and possibly the other one) is a console screenshot, leaving the others to be done on PC. What do you guys think? Have they been doing screenshots from PC and now doing them on consoles? and finally, I don't see any way how they could be patriots! i think the best bet is a new vehicle, that aren't standard police - they don't have the typical black and white paint job :) :) :)

post-16753-0-01827300-1357409021.jpg

post-16753-0-48023300-1357409035_thumb.j

The newer screenshot of Trevor climbing the vinewood sign we've already seen, but this version has not got as good graphics as the other one where he is climbing up the letter at the other end. I think this new screenshot (and possibly the other one) is a console screenshot, leaving the others to be done on PC. What do you guys think? Have they been doing screenshots from PC and now doing them on consoles? and finally, I don't see any way how they could be patriots! i think the best bet is a new vehicle, that aren't standard police - they don't have the typical black and white paint job :) :) :)

post-16753-0-01827300-1357409021.jpg

post-16753-0-48023300-1357409035_thumb.j

I don't think you realize that as the game progresses through Development the graphics change along with everything else. Only at the end do they Optimize the game.

Also the Green & White paint scheme is normally used by the US Border Patrol.

That isn't a WWII plane, it's the prop plane from trailer no.2. Also they wouldn't release screenshots of the game that is currently ONLY CONSOLES with graphics rendered from a computer.

That isn't a WWII plane, it's the prop plane from trailer no.2. Also they wouldn't release screenshots of the game that is currently ONLY CONSOLES with graphics rendered from a computer.

1:14 in trailer II, thats a WWII plane that Airborne Troops used to jump from

No it isn't, that's a Cessna dumbshit, not a Douglas DC-3 or 10. Don't talk if you don't know what you're saying. If you could fit 20 US airborn troops in the cabin of that plane, then either they're in tiny pieces or ghosts. The plane we see in the trailer is the exact type of propeller plane used in the film "2012" during the L.A. earthquake scene.

No it isn't, that's a Cessna dumbshit, not a Douglas DC-3 or 10. Don't talk if you don't know what you're saying. If you could fit 20 US airborn troops in the cabin of that plane, then either they're in tiny pieces or ghosts. The plane we see in the trailer is the exact type of propeller plane used in the film "2012" during the L.A. earthquake scene.

I think that your dumbshit point was very convincing. Never thought of it that way before. You totally converted me.

You sir are a proper cunt.

That's not Douglas DC-10 a Douglas DC-3 was a Passenger plane from the 30's, the plane I was referring to was a Douglas C-47 Skytrain. That plane resembles the C-47