King Diamond

Open Map From The Start... Your first road trip??

All my friends are hopping onto multiplayer first but I'm going to go through a few missions so I get to know the game and map.

Is there a way to see when thedate someone posted something?

Yes. It's directly above the post in light gray text. You'll notice it says "Posted" followed by a date.

• Like 1

First thing I'm gonna do is steal an Off-Road car and go to the Mt.Chilliad and then jump off the top with the parachute but before that, I'll probably do the first missions just to know a lilabit of the map for a good start.

And you ?

My plan keeps changing every week even with no new info. But mainly I want to get hands on a Vigero, Sabre, Faction, or either a Vader or a Zombie, then just fuckin cruise. With a main focus of just staring at everything in awe, and start to keep an animal checklist.

To be honest, none of us know exactly what we'll do (most likely). I know I have loads of ideas, but in 196 days, I'll just put the disc into my PS3 and do whatever the fuck I feel like at that moment in time.

• Like 3

To be honest, none of us know exactly what we'll do (most likely). I know I have loads of ideas, but in 196 days, I'll just put the disc into my PS3 and do whatever the fuck I feel like at that moment in time.

exactly, i don't know how many different things i posted in this thread.

You can explore anywhere you want from the opening of the game.

If you were inclined to take a trip and see any particular thing what would it be?

The Viz.....

Venice Beach area (Muscle Sands on TreeFitty's GTAV Map)

You know a person's enthusiastic when they make their point, state the main focus of their point in a word, and then restate their point, adding a smiley to it. Wow.

• Like 2

I have said something like this before in this topic. But it has been deleted.

Some posts of mine have been deleted for no reason if this is going to be deleted too, I just re post it.

If i dont come back tommorow, then i probably am banned or something. (just sayin).

PS

I have also said that about the protagonist before it was anounced.

Thanks for reading.

post-12272-0-91506900-1363615399_thumb.j

post-12272-0-89212200-1363616229.jpg

Imma go to the airport and try to stral some plane or aircraft to explore the world from above!! Awesome

Definitely gonna hit the airport and see how R* has improved the gameplay there. My first trip will be to Beverly Hills and see what stores are around. I'm gonna act normal for awhile actually to just appreciate what they have done. From there I'm gonna go to ocean to see if we can surf or paddle board. Then gonna go Rob some banks like Pointbreak .

I have said something like this before in this topic. But it has been deleted.

Some posts of mine have been deleted for no reason if this is going to be deleted too, I just re post it.

If i dont come back tommorow, then i probably am banned or something. (just sayin).

PS

I have also said that about the protagonist before it was anounced.

Thanks for reading.

Your post wasn't deleted, it's on page 3. And no post here has ever been deleted for no reason. We always have a good reason.

• Like 1