King Diamond

Open Map From The Start... Your first road trip??

I'll probably just walk the street of LS for a bit, end up at the beach, look for a shark, then find a Sabre or NRG-500 (or similar) and drive off to the countryside till i find something interesting listening to the radio will i go.

I wonder if the map will the greyed out in the parts you haven't been yet like back in SA? It would make exploring the map more fun.

Speaking of horses, Jobo...

I wonder if horses will make a return?

Place your bets.

I hope so, I mean it wouldnt be that hard since all the mo-capping is already done and whatnot. Like a mission straight from 'True Lies', horse-motorcycle chase through the streets and buildings of LS. But I doubt it.

I'm not making any promises as to what i'm actually going to do when I get the game, the only certainty is that I will ejaculate on the disc, on the manual and finally on the telly after seeing the R* logo. In game I will probably take a walk around briefly to get a feel of the ambience... or maybe a bike ride. If a nice car happens to pass by I will steal it and maybe go for a cruise in whichever direction i'm pointing (not which way my penis is pointing mind you.) I'll look out for peds doing different things and see if any actions catch my eye, then i'll probably try out the new melee system on a ped that looks the most retarded on the street - the one sniffing the park bench and fondling himself.

After that who knows, I may try out the character switching system and repeat the process for each protag.

My first epic road trip will probably be towards the countryside and Mt. Chilliad.

• Like 3

I'm going to ride on a Freeway or Wayfarer through the countryside, up Mt. Chiliad and back down, through the Alamo Sea area and desert, and back to Los Santos. I will then write a Kindle-exclusive book about my experiences and call it "This Land is Our Land: The Lessons I Learned Through Travels in San Andreas". The middle section will feature, among other images, a picture of me leaning against my Freeway/Wayfarer, reading a map at the edge of the Alamo Sea at twilight. Several months after its release, I will begin negotiation talks with several Vinewood film producers seeking movie rights. Once the popularity of the book and movie recede, I will write a book about the experience of writing a book about the experiences I experienced in San Andreas. By that point, of course, GTA VI will have been released, overshadowing to the point of negating the popular appeal of the second book. After that, I haven't decided.

• Like 5

I'm just going to explore the map see how excellent their the games graphics are. Al so see what kind of new features there are.

First road trip?

I'll firstly find a Jaguar XFR lookalike and take it to Michael's mansion. Then I'll begin my trip at dawn. Turn off the mini map, find a freeway and there you go.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to drive around through all the different area-specific cultures and give people the middle finger to see how they all react, first.

Find a Mustang (probably called a Stallion) check out Mt. Chilliad, then find a sub and check out the ocean floor and maybe kill a shark or two.

I'm going to ride on a Freeway or Wayfarer through the countryside, up Mt. Chiliad and back down, through the Alamo Sea area and desert, and back to Los Santos. I will then write a Kindle-exclusive book about my experiences and call it "This Land is Our Land: The Lessons I Learned Through Travels in San Andreas". The middle section will feature, among other images, a picture of me leaning against my Freeway/Wayfarer, reading a map at the edge of the Alamo Sea at twilight. Several months after its release, I will begin negotiation talks with several Vinewood film producers seeking movie rights. Once the popularity of the book and movie recede, I will write a book about the experience of writing a book about the experiences I experienced in San Andreas. By that point, of course, GTA VI will have been released, overshadowing to the point of negating the popular appeal of the second book. After that, I haven't decided.

wow. overachiever

I'm gonna be Micheal and go ride ponies in the big damn and spra. Cum on any ffortunate ped walking by and get ny axe and kill smurfs so Gandolf can't make them into slaves to dug for his evil tomatos

I'm gonna be Micheal and go ride ponies in the big damn and spra. Cum on any ffortunate ped walking by and get ny axe and kill smurfs so Gandolf can't make them into slaves to dug for his evil tomatos

4224223+_ede15363f6b6610da45080595a33740c.jpg

Steal a police cruiser and head for the desert.

Get some army gear, start ambushing members of the LSPD, as well as their families, hide out in a cabin in the woods. Perfect

of course that would just end up an old fashioned gta cop killing spree

probably select michael and go to his home, wait for the wife to give him some shit, then beat the shit out of her

`or wait for his daughter to try and say some shit and then... pow old school parenting

• Like 1

Steal a police cruiser and head for the desert.

Get some army gear, start ambushing members of the LSPD, as well as their families, hide out in a cabin in the woods. Perfect

of course that would just end up an old fashioned gta cop killing spree

Actually it was in relation to something *HeeHee* ^.^ But I actually will be doing it, only this time.......HE wins.

• Like 1