King Diamond

Open Map From The Start... Your first road trip??

In GTA IV if you get to the highest point in a heli you will get an awesome view of Liberty City, you could see how small LC was. In V it will be different

I'm deathly afraid of sharks, real or fictional, and yet that sounds fucking rad. That goes on my list of to do's for V.

Good idea, a to do list.

Going to make a to do list too.

^ My To-dolist ^

1# Playing mission 1

2# Get a car and test the driving physics

3# Testing the police

4# Playing mission 2

5# Get a Cuban 800 and explore the map

post-12272-0-89113700-1356795926.jpg

I'll do mission 1, then play as Trevor for an hour or 2 trying to get a cargo plane, then bail over the map and spowly parachute down looking at everything.

I will probably play the first ten missions to properly get introduced to the game because I can't just do one mission and go discover the whole map. Ta feel.

First thing I will be doing is looking for some different weapons. I'm hoping for brass knuckles. Then I'm just gonna drive around looking for trouble to cause. I'm gonna start some fights and really fuck with people and then I'm taking to the sky. I've seen a blimp in the trailer and screen shots so I'm gonna check that out. I will be using a small plane for all this. I want to fly slow overhead and she the view and check the graphics how does the scenery appear.

There's s much I want to do before I get into the missions.

I will also be looking for places that were in San Andreas. Grove st. Catalina's hideout, check the small towns around Los santons, ammunation, the crop duster, truths farm, ect.

After my cycling tour, I'll look to open a small wine and cheese shop, to appeal to the finer clientele of Los Santos. The kind of place you can bring your wife and Labradoodle, and just forget about the rat race for awhile. A quite place to work on your screenplay, or keep up with your Facebook account. Might even add a zen garden or a harmony fountain in the garden. Serenity, bitches.

• Like 3

I'm gonna check out the interiors of some buildings, see if I can get on the roof of a skyscraper or something. And if the interiors are as boring as all the other GTA games I'll just hijack a car, pick a random direction, and just drive for as long as I can :)

1: Go to the equivalent of South Central and start flipping random people off. As Michael.

2: Head to the Salton Sea and explore the wasteland.

3: Engage in a search for a 'squatch.

4: Discover all the different minigames that are new to Grand Theft Auto. Tennis, anyone?

• Like 1

I would like to pour gas on a sidewalk and wait for people to walk by it them light it up.

• Like 1

It realy depends on what the game offers to do. ima do a few missons to get to know the place a bit, unlock some shit, and then cruze around causing mayhem. Anyone up for what gunsmith said? im gonna flip off a bunch of Ballas, and engage in a fist to gun fight wtith them, then if i survuve, gonna jump of a clif and check out the physics and stuff. Just an everyday accourence in GTA.

i realy hope rockstar captured the west coast vibe of LA. ive spent a few days in the LA area, and up an around baxter and victorville, and there was a certain feeling, and mood to the place you just cant get anywhere else. If the game gives me that peticular feeling again, id probably not stop playing. So in turn, im going to get to know Los santos pretty damn well,.