King Diamond

Open Map From The Start... Your first road trip??

I think the topic sums it up. You can explore anywhere you want from the opening of the game. If you were inclined to take a trip and see any particular thing what would it be?

Personally I am grabbing some wheels and heading straight for Mt. Chiliad.

I wanna drive to the top of it, and then of course drive the car off the edge to my death. That is assuming there is not a readily available parachute up there.

• Like 7

I'm gonna try my hardest to find a either a Zombie, a Sabre, or a Faction and cruise out to the country, most likely Chiliad or Grapeseed first. Also wanna get my hands on one of the "new" BF-Injection to fling off the side of Chiliad

• Like 1

Nice topic. This was brought up in the Mapping topic once or twice. I think i said something like; I'll drive or run to the nearest tall mountain (probably as Trevor, as he lives in the open) and gasp at the open world before finding an interesting area to goto. I'll probably look for Mt Chiliad first and try ascend it! Unless i get distracted by something awesome obviously, like wild animals or interesting new vehicles.

Looking for some police vehicle and driving through the desert in which I'll then make my way to a fighter jet, and blow stuff up throughout all the land.

If another screens, publications etc. wont show what's north of Los Santos behind the mountains, I would probably go there and check, same goes to the south. Actually I'll take a border trip to see how far the land extends.

• Like 2

Go Trevor, find a nice muscle car like a sabre or stallion, get as a high a wanted level as I can and then fly down the desert on a drug fuelled rampage.

• Like 1

Im going to close my and have someone go to one end of the map for me then I will walk in a straight line to the other side of the map. I closed my eyes so I don't know anything. I will probably do it on their profile so I don't have to do the missions and get the sights spoiled. Its should be a small map so shouldn't take that long.

Im going to close my and have someone go to one end of the map for me then I will walk in a straight line to the other side of the map. I closed my eyes so I don't know anything. I will probably do it on their profile so I don't have to do the missions and get the sights spoiled. Its should be a small map so shouldn't take that long.

the map is going to be freakin huge! its not gonna be a short walk at all, if you do walk it will take around an hour or more to walk straight through, think how long it will be to walk a road all the way back.

since the whole world is open, im gonna check and see if the drive thru works at fast food places, then i will go find a truck (not semi) and drive all the way to the beach, rent a mini submarine and explore the ocean and see if i can kill a shark, and when im done with that i guess ill parasail and problably crash a plane into the ocean and to finish off messin around i will go to a bar, get drunk and drive a sports car while starting a poice chase to an air field! =) you can say rediculous all you want but i have always wanted to try drunk flying

• Like 2

I might start as Trevor and try and find the airport or the military base and steal a plane.

Or even find a sporty supercar and drive through the desert (like) areas at full speed.

The wind in my hair, the cops on my ass!

• Like 1

I'm heading straight for Vespucci Beach, and then I'm driving right off the end of Pleasure Pier and into the water. Bailing from the sinking car, then going to look for some sharks to fuck with.

When I find one I'm going to see if I can convice it to eat me by hitting it in the nose a couple of times.

Hopefully I succeed in my attempts and Big Red Chunks start flying everywhere. And whoever the starting character is ( Michael, Trevor or Franklin ) starts screaming and hollering in agony until they are slowly dragged under the water, gurgling their last desperate breaths.

Afterwards I will pause the game for a second, go outside and have a pleasant post-orgasmic smoke, hopefully feeling satisfied. :buttsecks:

• Like 3