DiO

New Screens.....SUBMARINES, DOGS AND SHARKS! OH MY!

Well, I bought Episodes from LC on a separate disc, so it would be a little more fuss loading different characters, but I see where you are coming from. It doesn't lessen my anticipation, though, knowing V is an evolution and intregration of the trio elements from IV. It's R*, after all. At the same time, you can't dismiss gameplay for not being revolutionary enough until you've tried it. :)

And I happen to agree with you about the map. There's nothing quite like that moment when you finish a turnkey mission only to discover you can finally explore a whole new region of the map.

Really? You enjoy running into imaginary walls...

Really? You enjoy running into imaginary walls...

No, it's the epic 5-star police chase after swimming across the river, sneaking across the bridge, or climbing the mountains that is so enjoyable.

The cockpit of that 747-like aircraft is similar to this:

856.jpg

It more closely resembles a 747, though. I'm still hoping for the 225 to be in. :wub:

Wow, i'm only 2 weeks late to see these pics, nice.

What if you can own more than one dog, or one dies and you get a new one with a different collar.

Now that it's obvious that animals are going to be common place in V I wonder if there'll be a Los Santos Zoo.

Zoo would be cool, imagine hi jacking an elephant

kcYLj.jpg

I'm glad I knew somebody had a camera awaiting to take a picture, it allowed me to shave my legs,

You'd need to be frictionless in a jizzin tanner sandwich. As for riding on that, multiplayer will be fun!

I made this little positioning of the Hollywood sign and the Los Angeles Zoo, and as we see more animals in screenshots, the bigger the chance we'll have this zoo in the game, which is [zoo] at just 2.2 miles from the Hollywood sign! *Green line is just an estimation of the size of the zoo*

post-11666-0-86815600-1357963008_thumb.j