DiO

New Screens.....SUBMARINES, DOGS AND SHARKS! OH MY!

As we discussed before, true submarines require a rather large crew to operate them and it would be laughably unrealistic for one person to steer successfully.

In fact the thing in that screenshot is not a submarine, it is simply a submersible craft - there is a difference.

• Like 1

what's completely obvious?

Oblivious not obvious.

He was using sarcasm about all of the parking and you didn't catch on.

It's a she.... i think....

I dont see many comments about this picture, in my opinion the 747 or Antonov lookalike will not just be usefull to connect Los Santos to the possible desert Military air base, R* is hiding something. And that is very cool.

jetsetting.jpg

Q is likely correct. There is no additional city we're not being told about, as you're implying. It's way too late in the game for Rockstar to be making reveals of that magnitude.

The plane may not be restricted to that mission, but it definitely isn't taking us to another major city.

The picture that really blew my proverbial skirt up is the shark. I guess I won't be making epic 60 minute swims around the map like I did in San Andreas!! Rockstar truly make the greatest game I have ever played each time out. I don't know how they top themselves. Clearly they are driven by a love of these games the way we love them.

• Like 2

Q is likely correct. There is no additional city we're not being told about, as you're implying. It's way too late in the game for Rockstar to be making reveals of that magnitude.

The plane may not be restricted to that mission, but it definitely isn't taking us to another major city.

On 1st trailer we didnt saw Trevor, and now he is allready the most popular character (hope you understand). In southern California there are many airfiels and towns, lets wait for the 3rd trailer. I think we will see more than Los Santos.

On 1st trailer we didnt saw Trevor, and now he is allready the most popular character (hope you understand). In southern California there are many airfiels and towns, lets wait for the 3rd trailer. I think we will see more than Los Santos.

I guess you really don't understand.

"Los Santos and the surrounding countryside" not "Los Santos, other cities, plus and the surrounding countryside".

Also their is a difference between cities towns and villages.

One City - Los Santos, with small towns in the surrounding countryside.

but it definitely isn't taking us to another major city.

I don't think you can be so certain about anything.

I know it's pretty unlikely Rockstar would introduce another city so late in the game, but anything is possible.

Either way I still think Rockstar is hiding a lot more important information then we think. So far they haven't revealed anything about GTA V that is truly game-changing and different from the previous GTA's. So whatever surprises they still have up their sleeves, we probably won't be seeing them until the game is finally released. And I myself can't wait. :D

• Like 1

but it definitely isn't taking us to another major city.

I don't think you can be so certain about anything.

I know it's pretty unlikely Rockstar would introduce another city so late in the game, but anything is possible.

Either way I still think Rockstar is hiding a lot more important information then we think. So far they haven't revealed anything about GTA V that is truly game-changing and different from the previous GTA's. So whatever surprises they still have up their sleeves, we probably won't be seeing them untill the game is finally released. And I myself can't wait. :D

you control three characters and can switch between them at any time that is different from previous gta's

• Like 1

Would Agree with you however, in the game informer magazine Sam houser clearly stated several times that it was just Los santos as the city, with country side.

Unless he is lying to us to lower the hype? I doubt it.