DiO

New Screens.....SUBMARINES, DOGS AND SHARKS! OH MY!

I had predicted to myself that submarines would be in GTA V, but was surprised when i actually seen one.

Nice Lowrider, i wanna jump over the trash dumpster and that fence to see whats over there..

Cant wait to explore underwater, cant imagine all the things down there.. taking video of sharks and fish and uploading them to the ingame youtube that may exist, yeah, nice..

all the protags have ASS CHINS.. nice car again, cant imagine just only having one of them to play as..

It's a Manana.

Looks more like a Savannah to me from SA.

I meant In reality, it looks like a mid 60's Lincoln The manana, seems to be more like an 80's cadilac sedan maybe olds...?

Okay, his eyes are scary as fuck! Jesus, I hope those aren't his normal eyes...what are his angry eyes?! <:(

Dude...MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!!

im looking forward to the mechanics of actually taking off in that airliner (other planes too)...i hope it is not automated and you can actually land/take off yourself...merry christmas btw!!

im looking forward to the mechanics of actually taking off in that airliner (other planes too)...i hope it is not automated and you can actually land/take off yourself...merry christmas btw!!

i suppose you never played San Andreas :P

I hope they have reaistic flares on the jet! Also a realistic aircraft carrier off the coast, kinda like the nimmitz mod for san andreas!

Yeah, it always used to annoy me in past GTA's how you would be driving, then the game would automatically park in a parking spot whenever you wanted to get out of the car. Or when you're driving a boat, and the boat would automatically dock itself and the character would get out and rope it to the dock (and you couldn't skip it). It really annoyed me, however, when you would go to jump out of a helicopter and the game would automatically land you on the nearest "H" landing spot and you would just step out. I really hope they fix this in GTA V. :luis:

i suppose you never played San Andreas :P

i could take off and land a plane by myself manually in San Andreas, infact we all could?

Yeah, it always used to annoy me in past GTA's how you would be driving, then the game would automatically park in a parking spot whenever you wanted to get out of the car. Or when you're driving a boat, and the boat would automatically dock itself and the character would get out and rope it to the dock (and you couldn't skip it). It really annoyed me, however, when you would go to jump out of a helicopter and the game would automatically land you on the nearest "H" landing spot and you would just step out. I really hope they fix this in GTA V. :luis:

have you's actually played previous GTA's? when has it ever automatically placed you in a parking spot when you exited the car?

• Like 1

have you's actually played previous GTA's? when has it ever automatically placed you in a parking spot when you exited the car?

Completely Oblivious and he's a mod. :mellow:

I hope they have reaistic flares on the jet! Also a realistic aircraft carrier off the coast, kinda like the nimmitz mod for san andreas!

I doubt there would be a Nimitz class Carrier at sea. Flares might have a possibility.

• Like 1

what gta are you playing

can't believe there's actually sharks. i think its there to stop us wondering out too far... the far we go to see the more sharks... maybe