DiO

New Screens.....SUBMARINES, DOGS AND SHARKS! OH MY!

Rockstar santas presents:

Shark picture - A guy with diving gear, never seen before but very realistic. A very fat shark that must eat lots of wendys and burger king stuff.

Passenger Dog picture - Look at the shades and reflection effects on the car, perfect! Thats a spot on first trailer, right?

U boat picture - The airport looks huge. The submarine will be a very usefull tool, smugling under water is a growing business.

The 747 lookalike picture - This is a very mysterious picture, a gigantic airplane just to connect Los Santos airport to Los Santos airport? Hum... We just know the tip of the iceberg about GTA 5. The new hydra doesnt seem to take off vertically.

The three wise men picture - The moon but no symbolic gifts.

By the way, its time for more information, R*.

Can't wake to go underwater in that fucking yellow bumblebee shit, and then get out and get freeked by the sharks, oh my oh my...It seems like there is just no more to add to the game

I'm going to guess that plane Trevors flying is the same plane that he jumped out of in the second trailer. It looks big enough, probably the same mission.

I can already just picture a mission where the submarine gets a makeover, fully loaded up with guns and missiles and you go on a wild rampage underwater (as Trevor of course).

sharks could be fun to play around with. haha. if they try to eat you that is. and a submarine. wow. that should be fun. reminds me of the hover craft in GTA SA

If this was it, why would they not give it to us tomorrow?...

because its christmas tomorrow, i doubt the offices will be open

true, but all they need to do is have someone upload the screens from home onto Facebook and Rockstar's page which would take around 10 minutes. definitely something you can do from home.