DiO

New Screens.....SUBMARINES, DOGS AND SHARKS! OH MY!

Fuckk just realised how scary the sharks are gonna be (like the bears in RDR), imaging just swimming along and suddenly a giant shark attacks you..it would be cool if there was like a really gory cutscene when a shark kills you :D

Well at least we know rockstar listen to the fans, vets and noobs. I still can't get my head around what would be so interesting about the underwater part of the game. They wouldn't go to this much effort for a few fish and hidden collectables unless there was more to it... maybe we'll get some interesting underwater missions in the main story somehow...

That Airship in the background of the plane pics is looking more and more flyable.

What amazing screenshots, and i think everyone was surprised with these bad boys

I haven't even got a ps3 anymore, but i shall do what i have always done for a GTA title...buy the console

and i think we will have to buy the planes/subs with the money. Probably for a heist or some shit.

also in the plane pics they look like they are chatting to each other on a mission, looks too nice.

first post, fucking drunk in Cambodia for Christmas!!!

omggomgogmogogg sharks!!!! yes it is a great shite whark in grand theft auto yes! i can ride sharks get eaten by sharks and discover all the different types of sharks! i hope there is other sharks like killer whale and fishes that sharks eat! i will just swim with them in the scuba diving kit but stay far enough away so they don't eat me. x

Diving equipment and submarines? What do R* expect us to do with that? :)

I hope Chop doesn't only follow you around in missions, but whenever you want. That car Franklin is driving looks like the Blade from SA.

Looks like we can finally fly the Andromada without a vehicle spawner or modding :D

Hmm, Michael is recieving a phone call in the middle of something important and he looks mad. Roman must be in the game XD haha

EDIT: I bet you there will be a container ship heist and using a submarine is how to get close to it unnoticed.

Those pics are damn good. Looks like the guy is wearing some kind of diving suit, so you can dive for a long time. And the plane looks like Boeing 747 to me, and it surely is big plane. I'd love to crash that to the mount chiliad :jumpy:

i believe that plane is the C-130 type from the Max Payne 3 easter egg not a 747...could be wrong though.

c130.jpg

Definitely not a C-130:

c130-1.jpg747.jpg

https://www.aircraftcovers.com/media/images/c130-1.jpg

• Like 1

I can't wait to be eatin by a shark. The sub looks fun. I hope scuba gear means theirs a harpoon gun. If I can't command the dog to attack and kill I will be very sad. I've always wanted a pet that could keep up with my pedestrian killings.

I'm so gonna feed people to the shark.

These look good, they're not my favorite screens though.

I'm not digging the blue moonlight, every night time shot so far has a really saturated blue tint to it. Not the kind of darkness I was hoping for.

"...to the depths of the ocean..."

this has got me kind of excited... they knew with the urban landscape, having the wild animals from RDR would be at a minimal...the ecosystem they developed would be a bare bones version from RDR... so instead of letting that become a problem, they explored the sea world of GTA, and probably created an ecosystem down there as well... sharks eating other fish, and surfers too of course... seals and whales are all possibilities... looks like we're gonna have an underwater RDR gig...

but i wonder, who of the three is the trained marine biologist?? :P... but there goes rockstar again, adding another new dimension to the open world landsape, by once again opening up the landscape... this is one side job i'll be working hard at to unlock all the subs available...

• Like 1