Omega

What are you getting for Christmas?

Oh wait, this one topic isn't about giving, it's about receiving.

Hopefully no one tries to be a smartass and get me something, else I'll have to buy another bottle for them.

Boots for winter, some new clothes, money, gift cards, hallmark cards, etc.

Pretty excited for the timberland's to be honest.

me mah already bought me an iphone5 for christmas a month ago... not sure what else i am getting, but it's definitely not games this year as i've already gotten all the ones i wanted... my guess is some sports clothes and memorabilia...

A new desk, as this one is too small ones put together. Somebody dropped me off an old used LCD monitor they no longer needed and that's kind of an early one. Some other stuff too.

Buy/scrounge a cheapo one. They don't sync together in windows perfectly and the colour wont be the exact same but its far more productive.

I have an AOC 917Sw and an AcerAL1715. The capacitors whine on the latter when the brightness is down lmao. My hands are too shaky to solder these days so I'll probably pay somebody to replace them.

• Like 1

Anyone ever wrapped a present and then coated the entire thing in tape just to watch them get pissed off coz they can't find a rippable corner? I have, it's fucking hilarious. I may do it to my son this year, he's old enough to get frustraited at such a thing now. I'll blame it on Santa.

• Like 3

i always wrap my presents in newspaper... it's lying around everywhere at work, sure beats paying for wrapping paper... i've also been using this gift bag for a record 3 years in a row now... i will sadly lose it this year at the livery party unless i steal it back at the end of the night...

I'd pick baking in my own little kitchen over shopping every time. I fucking hate shopping.

Wish I could give cookies to you guys too! Maybe I'll take orders for next year...