Omega

dec,21 2012 end of the world?

humans are fucking retarded... if the mayans correctly predicted the end of the world, it would of happened a long time ago... they didn't take into account daylight savings and leap year and all that shit... plus, if they were so smart, wouldn't they have predicted their own demise??

what edgecrusher said, most people don't know the true meaning behind the calendar... it was the end of an age, dec 22 was to be the start of a new age, a new beginning... not the end of the world...

The Mayans thought that time would continue forever, when they had reached 12/21/2012 they probably figured that whateve year that was to them was far and they could take a break, only to be wiped out by the Spanish 5 months later.

I finish work at 10 pm, and it will apparently end at 10:11 pm...I don't appreciate the timing.

Oh snap, I finish at 10pm too, will it end at 10:11pm GMT? lol

In all honesty this is stupid, it's been on the news and everything, ensuring people we don't be killed so not to kill ourselves... xD

i don't know much about their history but, did the calender stop because they got wiped out lol.

The Mayans actually had no contact with European explorers, as they had either broken up into smaller groups or assimilated into Aztec and Incan cultures before Cortez or Pizarro ever made their journeys to the Americas.

I finish work at 10 pm, and it will apparently end at 10:11 pm...I don't appreciate the timing.

Oh snap, I finish at 10pm too, will it end at 10:11pm GMT? lol

In all honesty this is stupid, it's been on the news and everything, ensuring people we don't be killed so not to kill ourselves... xD

GMT +10. It's already happened anyway. I'm not sure what to think. I'm inclined to think I'm not dead, but it's also possible that this is already hell, and here I shall remain.

Yes, here you are in hell with the rest of us. The weather is peachy and the hot dog stall is out of ketchup and mustard.

Does life insurance pay out if the world ends? I'm thinking of taking out a policy on the quick.