Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

New Screenshot 12-11-12

What was the last thing R* said about releasing info/images? I recall something like a bit of silence, then more info/images. Then again, I can also be completely fucked up. I can't remember.

Silly cops, their fully automatic assault rifles won't be able to reach me when I'm on this sign!

Everybody knows that you're immune to bullets while climbing/descending ladders. Haven't you seen any movies lately? They always ricochet off, barely missing the protag as they flinch in a dramatic fashion.

I recently set up a test with some friends and enemies to see if this Hollywood/Vinewood ladder theory is true. After being on a ladder for over an hour, and having over one thousand rounds shot at me, I can assure you all, it is impossible to be shot when on a ladder. Science, bitches.

• Like 2

i think that the they are all noose vehicles

also the guy on the ladder should clime to the top and jump for freedom or call a helicopter to come get him.

that is probably the other side of this picture

trevorvinewood.jpg

with this one as well

trevorclimbing.jpg

Just a note: @RockstarGames has tweeted thrice in as many hours with a #GTAV hashtag. Their daily average is zero. More info coming? Or just a spirited intern manning the feed today?

PR Stunt/ Marketing scheme to keep up the hype. The feed is managed by the Rockstar Games Community Manager who is Jordan Liles

In Los Angeles, being to close to the sign is illegal. The cops are pursuing him because he's climbing on the sign. apparently there are camera's that alarm police when there are trespassers in the fenced in area. My guess is that Trevor is going to get a collectible or kill a seagull or something.

that is probably the other side of this picture

trevorvinewood.jpg

with this one as well

trevorclimbing.jpg

Since he's climbing the D in the first pictures and the V in the new one here, looks like Trevor's got a lotta business at these letters... maybe learning to write or something.

what dose this mean dv doesn't make sense.?

i bet its a mission on gta-v and when it comes out im going to be climbing up them letters.

Sign in to follow this