Brian

The Most Astounding Fact

I've had multiple bad events happen in the past year, and even though I may feel small, I feel big, because of all that is out there. No matter what I experience in this life, no matter what happens to me, good or bad. I know that I can and will continue forward, for all I have is my future. Life is precious, and I have realized that more than I ever thought I would. Death is no longer scary, but another part of life. So I put it behind me, and strive forward each and every day towards strength.

So putting all jokes, beliefs, faiths, private thoughts, labels, etc. aside for a moment...

What inspires you? What makes you strive? What makes your life worth living?

Bacon, flying downhill on a bicycle, talking dirty with the woman I love, a little time with family. But most of all, a good old pain in the ass challenge. At the moment, that means going back to school and being a man. Finally.

• Like 1

The small things in life make inspire me to keep going.

I was sitting at a water park back in Alabama last year. I saw this heavyset man playing with his daughter, who was a bit round herself. They looked like they were having the time of their life. My girlfriend at the time came and sat down beside me....made a rude remark about the little girls weight. She couldn't see past that, and a lot of people can't. I know that whole thing sounded creepy, but it just caught my eye. I could see that the man and his daughter had thrown their insecurities to the wind, just to enjoy themselves.

It is moment like that, that inspire me.

God, that makes more sense in my head.

• Like 2

Nothing. I'm generally an unmotivated person, who doesn't really appreciate life like I probably should. I just exist, never have been really excepted by anybody, yeah, my family loves me, but I was a mistake, not part of their plan, my brother on the other hand, who is younger than me, was planned.

Id like to think you would respect Brian's wish not too joke in here, QD.

-_-

Shapes of every size move behind my eyes, doors inside my head, bolted from within. Every drop of flame lights a candle in memory of the one who lived inside my skin. Once upon a time I was on a mind to lay your burden down and leave you where you stood. You believed I could, you'd seen it done before. I could read your thoughts and tell you what you saw and never say a word. But now that is gone, over with and done and never to return. honky.

Cut yeself

As a childhood cutter, I thought I'd weigh in.

Q, that made me lmao. The timing couldn't have been better/more inappropriate. No offense, Jizzin.

The 16 year old scars I gave myself due to teen angst, lack of outlets (emotional and electrical), and youth will be with me the rest of my life. They used to make me think of how much of an asshole I am, and sometimes still do. But now it's easier to use them as a reminder of how my life will decay when I lie to myself, isolate myself, or listen to Qd too much. My scars inspire me. Put that in a fucking greeting card.

• Like 2

lack of outlets (emotional and electrical)

Been there, bro. I hate when I have to unplug my lamp so I can charge my phone. Man hug?

*Has numerous unresolved emotional issues that prevent him from taking things seriously*

*Merrily skips away*

• Like 1

Brian, you've earned my respect with this thread. I'm glad you have figured this out for yourself. For me personally, it would be hard to describe what makes my life worth living and put it in to words. Life means everything and at the same time means nothing. Our existence has no meaning other than the one we choose to give it, your consciousness is yours to decide what you want from it. Pleasure, companionship, entertainment, enlightenment, discovery, etc.

• Like 3

lack of outlets (emotional and electrical)

Been there, bro. I hate when I have to unplug my lamp so I can charge my phone. Man hug?

*Has numerous unresolved emotional issues that prevent him from taking things seriously*

*Merrily skips away*

I think it's time to reignite the bromance Massa.

*puts on lipstick and a pretty pink dress*