I wonder where all the fuzz about a damn ingame-phone/it service comes from?

Nobody cared about phones prior to the release of IV and even after that interest in it was considerably low.

but now? Just because it's clearly a hint on apple? really?

Never underestimate the world's stupidity.

I wonder where all the fuzz about a damn ingame-phone/it service comes from?

Nobody cared about phones prior to the release of IV and even after that interest in it was considerably low.

but now? Just because it's clearly a hint on apple? really?

Never underestimate the world's stupidity.

Or the need to fill their lives with unimportant shit. Now if you'll excuse me, I have Beanie Babies to buy.

• Like 3

Maybe a camera function on the phone that actually saves the fucken pics -___-

Maybe a camera function on the phone that actually saves the fucken pics -___-

You can upload pics to the Social Club. -___-

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but I don't have live. Internet connection sucks on the block I live on

They did say theyd give you things to spend your money on...

In GTA lV you could buy ringtones for your phone.

So this makes me wonder whether Rockstar will one up this and let you buy individual songs that can be stored on your phone permanently ( using in-game money ). Then you can make playlists using you phone and play the music when you're on-foot running around Los Santos.

Could be interesting if they had a comprehensive list of songs to buy...

PS* The only thing is this might butt heads with the new ambient soundtrack, that will play sometimes when your on foot.

So this makes me wonder whether Rockstar will one up this and let you buy individual songs that can be stored on your phone permanently ( using in-game money ).

Scarface: The World Is Yours implemented something similar. They had a massive list of songs to pick from that could be played at any time.

• Like 1

Scarface: The World Is Yours implemented something similar. They had a massive list of songs to pick from that could be played at any time.

I totally forgot about that.

Man that was a great game. And severely underrated when it came out on the PS2.

Remember the Giant Shark that would eat you if you strayed too far away from shore, and into the deeper water...

And Tony Montana's Rage Ability is kind of like a combination of Michaels Slow Motion Bullet Time and Trevor's Double Damage/ Half Taken Abilities ( except he's invincible when he's in Rage Mode ).

• Like 1

I read somewhere that you could play standard games on the Ifruit phone.

Like Dup said, that's still unconfirmed speculation.

But that would still be a great idea, having some basic IOS games on the in-game Phone. It could be like the arcade games from GTA San Andreas but with more modern/advanced titles.

If they could have something like two full blown mobile games that would be pretty great. A game within a game...

I read somewhere that you could play standard games on the Ifruit phone.

Like Dup said, that's still unconfirmed speculation.

But that would still be a great idea, having some basic IOS games on the in-game Phone. It could be like the arcade games from GTA San Andreas but with more modern/advanced titles.

If they could have something like two full blown mobile games that would be pretty great. Kind of like a game within a game...

A game within a game?, that's unheard of!.. ingametion!(patent pending)

• Like 1