So since Microsoft is going hard on this SmartGlass campaign, and are talking about special features for certain games, can we expect something for GTAV? Since the phone is used in game, a "gta phone" opening in SmartGlass or as a separate app would be pretty useful. They said the phone won't be used as much, and it would take a totally different dev team, but an addition like this would be pretty useful. You'd be able to use your phone at anytime at least. Thoughts?

• Like 1

If a topic is locked/deleted, it was either a topic we had already, could be discussed in a topic we had already, or was pointless.

If this doesn't turn into a real discussion, it'll fall down the page and be forgotten. If it keeps getting spammed, it'll be locked.

I've used it maybe 3 times to connect to my xbox. It almost never makes the connection anyways, even when I put my phone right in front of it. I only thought of this because i remembered reading that for some games and movies they were going to make special applications for smartglass to "enhance" the experience.

I think it would be great... Instead of having the HUD on the screen, you could keep it on your ipad... Full map instead of the radar, one touch gps, and all the hud icons...

Maybe a rear view mirror aswell..

I've used it maybe 3 times to connect to my xbox. It almost never makes the connection anyways, even when I put my phone right in front of it. I only thought of this because i remembered reading that for some games and movies they were going to make special applications for smartglass to "enhance" the experience.

Well, thats strange.. It works over wifi not ir or nearwave...

If a topic is locked/deleted, it was either a topic we had already, could be discussed in a topic we had already, or was pointless.

If this doesn't turn into a real discussion, it'll fall down the page and be forgotten. If it keeps getting spammed, it'll be locked.

Yeah, because we'd hate to delete the spam posts or suspend the spammers...

:unsure:

Wait, they said the phone won't be used as much? Then...

1: Why will it take a separate dev team, and...

2: I heard it will be internet capable and such.

Rockstar said that a lot of the in game activities have been movedmfrom the phone to the map...., but you could till put the map on the smartglass screen

I think it would be great... Instead of having the HUD on the screen, you could keep it on your ipad... Full map instead of the radar, one touch gps, and all the hud icons...

Assuming everyone has ipad or iphone or something similar