Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

or you walk by a house and hear dogs barking or people argueing that would be nice

That^. Was very strange walking through the apartments in IV and hearing the dead silence. Made the world feel a little empty.

yeah, it did haha. but in some apartments they had music blasting from inside.

Only in the projects, not in the regular flat-blocks. Seeing the bloodstains and the cryptic graffiti, combined with the silence, gave me "mad creepout vibes".

• Like 1

Yeah the empty apartments reminded me of manhunt. anyone ever notice it said rip claude in the graffiti.

The graffiti had all the protagonist from the gta III era I believe. Each one saying something along the lines as if they died. It was Rockstar giving them all a final goodbye, because we will never see them again.

House parties happening around franklins neighborhood and ghettos and you can go to them and interact with the people and join the party. House parties like OG locs except not lame

• Like 1

I'd love to see plainclothes cops, as well as police raids. Houses catching fire and the fire department arriving and putting it out, along with all the associated drama of people screaming and being upset, car crashes would be good, just random horrific pile ups and hit and runs. It would be good to just walk into a store or bank as it was being raided and have to decide whether or not to pull your own gun and be a hero or to comply

Something cool would be if some peds follow us from across the street with the intention of robing us. picture this Trevor walking through downtown Los Santos at night only about 4 cars driving at a time, you notice a man across the street hood over head he crosses the street, walking faster be hind you he catches up pulls a knife and says "The cash now or im going to fillet you" trevor turns around "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM" the attacker takes a step back Trevor pulls out a big ole friggin hand cannon "NOW IM ROBBIN YOU BUT I DON'T WANT MONEY I WANT YOUR FINGERS" the robber starts sweating and says nervously "what do you mean" " GET YOU LITTLE KNIFE AND REMOVE YOUR DIGITS" the robber now crying says "no man you're fuckin crazy" trevor responds "you are correct don't want to remove you finger. OK I'L DO IT FOR YA" Trevor shoots out his knee caps and proceeds to remove the mans fingers. "NOW YOU KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH TREVOR PHILIPS" as he lights the robber on fire he says "i should have brought some fucking marsh mellows".

• Like 3

I'd be really impressed if you saw passengers getting on and off planes, buses, trains, etc.

I would love to be able to take people on bus rides. Remember that in Vice City where you earned $5 for every pedestrian on the boss.

I heard that you'll see some "wild things" on your travels in the game. This also came from the Game Informer reveal. It said you could be traveelling the countryside one day and come across the likes of 2 cars and a ton of dead bodies.

Another one mentioned was in the downtown area, you could be walking and suddenly an old woman gets mugged.

You can choose to do something in these type of instances.

Say there's a snowy season. I'd like to see people clearing railways and runways at airports as well as gritting the road and stuff.

I'm not asking too much...I'm just happy to get a great game, but this would be really impressive.

I would like to see ( and this probably won't happen) but if there's a YouTube equivalent in this game peds uploading scenes of you causing graphic chaos. Since they have been seen recording you with their phones in the Trevor trailer

• Like 1

A group of people garathering in someones house and drive off to the mountain to do base jump, downhill, motocross, rock climbing or whatever sports then getting back home.. if u dont kill them all first hehe

Given the recent incident in Santa Monica, I highly doubt that too.
what happened in Santa Monica?