Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

Skate boarding, that will impress me.

I dont think we have the type of characters to skateboard it just wouldn't fit imagine Trevor grindin seriously ?

• Like 1

Skate boarding, that will impress me.

I dont think we have the type of characters to skateboard it just wouldn't fit imagine Trevor grindin seriously ?

The topic is about pedestrians, not the protagonists.

Thats the point, I want pedestrians with skates and rollers. THAT will impress me.

In LA you can see people using skateboards, teens, 20s 30s 40s and some 50s going with their board.

Maybe you do a ped mission, and he asks you to drive to some place in the city for him, and you decide to speed through an intersection, and it just so happens Franklin repoed a bus, and he T-bones you. The car gets destroyed, and flips over. The ped in the car is moaning, and you climb out as a small fire starts in the engine. Traffic halts, and crowds gather on the street. The police show up and Franklin has already left. You quickly go into the crowd and hide. The police check around when the paramedics pull up, but the fire grows and the mans starts screaming for help as it makes its way into the passenger cabin. The firemen finally arrive. They take the hose off and start dousing the car. One helps the man out. The paramedics rush over to his aid, and place him on a stretcher continuing to load him into the back of the ambulance, then disaster... The car explodes in a fireball!!! People screams and drop their phones and cameras. The firemen are thrown to their feet. A news chopper circles high above. You dissappear when the police start asking pedestrians what they saw. Then you drive away.

A serial killer/cannibal somewhere in the countryside,players can find dead bodies and evidences that left by the killer and weasel news constantly report his horrible crimes. Yeah I know, reminded me of RDR, but it's suspenseful and fun.

RDR had really cool ped interactions. I liked how you could say a friendly 'hello' to anyone you met, I hope that's possible in V, besides flipping people off. Also in each gta game there's always been a ped who I just hated so goddamn much that I had to go out of my way in the middle of a six star chase to make sure they suffered the most gruesome of deaths. For instance the hispanic lady in the blue in SA, and the fat lesbian in IV. The mustached cab driver was a close runner up, he always ran me over at the slightest sound of gunfire. I hope such horrible people are present in V.

In IV I'll still systematically pick fights with cabbies and bikers until i get a decent brawl between them going. Then just watch from the safety of a taxi roof.

That's so much fun, having a huge street fight going while you watch. Sometimes the cops pull up and drag a few away, or get themselves punched lol

I know it won't happen in V or in any game anytime soon but the ultimate would be that ever NPC is unique, it's own ID number/name, a completely random living world, like playing multiplayer just without the assholes who piss about or cheat.

Wouldn't mind seeing a family system put in, like if you kill someones son or nephew, the dad or uncle find you end come at you from nowhere while your doing something else, consequences for killing, that sort of thing.

Yeah that would be awesome. But maybe in 2047, not now.

In the Godfather all the NPC's had their own name... they just walked around in circles pretty much but some did walk into the stores around the city. But i do like the idea.

In IV I'll still systematically pick fights with cabbies and bikers until i get a decent brawl between them going. Then just watch from the safety of a taxi roof.

That's so much fun, having a huge street fight going while you watch. Sometimes the cops pull up and drag a few away, or get themselves punched lol

Having the cops show up is great, i've had it where one of the bikers pulled out a gun on the police, and the battle escalated. Too bad that we have to start the fight between NPC's. But that leads me to saying, it really gets on my nerves that the only time the peds fight is when they crash into each other, I just really want the NPC's to be more violent at times... Sort of like in SA, you weren't the only one shooting a gun. Hell 5 years playing IV i have never seen a npc kill another npc without me starting it. Really annoying.

Just found this... No comment ---> http://www.insidermediagroup.com/2013/03/npc-interaction-gta-similar-yakuza-5/

I know it won't happen in V or in any game anytime soon but the ultimate would be that ever NPC is unique, it's own ID number/name, a completely random living world, like playing multiplayer just without the assholes who piss about or cheat.

Wouldn't mind seeing a family system put in, like if you kill someones son or nephew, the dad or uncle find you end come at you from nowhere while your doing something else, consequences for killing, that sort of thing.

Yeah that would be awesome. But maybe in 2047, not now.

In the Godfather all the NPC's had their own name... they just walked around in circles pretty much but some did walk into the stores around the city. But i do like the idea.

Having the cops show up is great, i've had it where one of the bikers pulled out a gun on the police, and the battle escalated. Too bad that we have to start the fight between NPC's. But that leads me to saying, it really gets on my nerves that the only time the peds fight is when they crash into each other, I just really want the NPC's to be more violent at times... Sort of like in SA, you weren't the only one shooting a gun. Hell 5 years playing IV i have never seen a npc kill another npc without me starting it. Really annoying.

Just found this... No comment ---> http://www.insiderme...milar-yakuza-5/

You'd think in the slums of LS there would be lots of brawling going on, hopefully. Also I like the idea of earned familiarity, sort of like fame in RDR. I don't see why they couldn't add honor as a gained stat, maybe from breaking up fights or something.

The fight at that desert bar appeared to be random and spontaneously instigated.

Regarding the street fights, it's always fun to escalate things manually by calling 911.

• Like 1

The fight at that desert bar appeared to be random and spontaneously instigated.

Regarding the street fights, it's always fun to escalate things manually by calling 911.

yes, it was always fun going to southwest broker and picking fights with Russian mobsters and when they shoot at you hide behind cover and call the cops and wait for shit to pop off. i mean actually killing people myself in gta is fun, but seeing them do it to each other is something else.

• Like 2