Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

since he works at a herbal place

i thought he worked at a car dealership

correct he works at the herbal shop and repos cars in his spare time extra cash

ummmm...where did you read that? link...?

yo mushroom lay of from eating your friends you are speaking non sens.

ps this is off topic already.

i would be satisfied if the peds went into stores more. like instead of an endless looping walk cycle, have them go into places more. even if the stores are just nonfunctional. that would require more stores though

• Like 1

I know it won't happen in V or in any game anytime soon but the ultimate would be that ever NPC is unique, it's own ID number/name, a completely random living world, like playing multiplayer just without the assholes who piss about or cheat.

Wouldn't mind seeing a family system put in, like if you kill someones son or nephew, the dad or uncle find you end come at you from nowhere while your doing something else, consequences for killing, that sort of thing.

I'd like to have the option to partake or walk away from the interaction and any mission that follows. would be great to control over how Michael/Trevor/Franklin responds, too, as in positively or negatively (Nice, vs Asshole mode).

They had something similar in SA. I'd love to see that return.

...and the ability to pick up chicks in bars have sex with them in your car then kick her out and make her walk home and listen to her cry... now that would impress me :wall:

Something is seriously wrong with you. Not just because of that ^sick, twisted, comment^, but also because you inserted a completely out-of-place emoticon at the end of it.

• Like 2

I know it won't happen in V or in any game anytime soon but the ultimate would be that ever NPC is unique, it's own ID number/name, a completely random living world, like playing multiplayer just without the assholes who piss about or cheat.

Wouldn't mind seeing a family system put in, like if you kill someones son or nephew, the dad or uncle find you end come at you from nowhere while your doing something else, consequences for killing, that sort of thing.

Yeah that would be awesome. But maybe in 2047, not now.

I would REALLY love to see an ambulance do it's job. Like, he gets called out to an emergency, someons is laying in the street (may or may not have been my fault :]), they pick them up on like a stretcher or whatever and put him in back and drive to the hospital and take him to surgery. Same wit the Firemen... In GTA IV I would call them for fun after blowing up my car and when they would arrive they would be COMPLETELY oblivious of the burning car right behind them...

• Like 2

Does anyone remember Vice City where people got on your bus and you could drive around the city with them, I want that back!

GameInformer already named two dynamic scenarios of maybe a granny getting mugged and how you can driving around the countryside and coming across dead bodies

I'd love to see lots of different factors in the pedestrians:

- Some people know you rep - Good middle class/working class people don't like you, threaten police on you

- Gangsters would maybe support you (especially Franklyn - while they might shit themselves at the sight

of Trevor or Michael

- If you hit another vehicle, the driver could ring the peelers on you or give you the wanker sign

- NPCs actually have keys to their house and cars and can be seen putting shopping away. They can also let their dogs of their lead in park areas. Perhaps carry beach equipment such as bag, towels and umbrella when near the beach?

id think that would be mean and funny ,i wish people would get on the bus and pay me like in vice city that was great

they should have armored trucks act more like armored trucks so like they stop at a bank and collect the money then you run up knock the guards out take some money and get the hell out of there before they call the pigs.

• Like 1

Well, with the focus this time being on the pursuit of the almighty dollar, I wouldn't be surprised if a heist in the game was on an armored car. Or three.

they should have armored trucks act more like armored trucks so like they stop at a bank and collect the money then you run up knock the guards out take some money and get the hell out of there before they call the pigs.

they allredy said we can do this, and its optoinal when you see them you can steel the money off the gards steel the truck or folow the truck back to the bank and rob it there.

they should bring the guy back that said give me your wallet ,so then i can kill him and also there should be muggers you know a guy that runs up and takes your money , and if you go in to the hood then a gang or some one surrounds you so they can jump yore ass but you will be armed an pop there ass full of lead.

something like this could make the game more interesting .

I'd like to see some steroid junkies, karate guys, give me your wallet guys where you get the option to do boxing. On the county side I wanna see some cowboys on horses, the average redneck with a bear tied upon their truck. The usual American stuff.

I'd like to see peds get fully arrested. Literally dragged to the ground, maybe even beat a little xD But they did confirm cops having car chases, that is a cool upgrade. Personally I'm going to follow those chases to see how they go.

i like this idea.

Watching them get fully arrest as you say, and then following the squad car or paddywagon (if a group is arrested) to the jail to break them out... or kill them as part of a mission or contract. Is miss the actual police chases from San Andreas. I would follow them and try to crash the car so they would get out and have a gun battle on foot. All the while I'm sitting back taking pictures of it. The cops always won, too.

i think the peds should just act more normal. i think at the level of LAN would be sufficiant, but i would like to interact with them more. in RDR you could say hello and a tip of your hat, kill them, or even hog tie them up and stick them on your horse. I would atleast like to see the same, if not more

Tossing people in the trunk of your car for... whatever reason. I honestly believe RDR is a good taste of things to come. Especially regarding controls. The cover system was vastly improved over GTA4 and so much more RDR inspiratation carried over to Max Payne 3.