Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

it would be cool if you could be the suicide jumper and destract a bunch of people and then the other two characters can pants every ped, and when the misson is complete the suicide jumper scuttles away screaming out (whop whop whop whop)

Your posts never cease to amuse me.

Peds committing crimes would be awesome. Just imagine walking down the street, about to do some clothes shopping, and a ped pushes past you to rob the place. You could then be given the option to help them, stop them or ignore them

or ignore them

"Hey man when you're done giving him the register can I get a price check on these trunks?" But yeah I do hope there are robberies every now and then. I believe there was some mention of being able to stop purse snatchers. :)

• Like 1

Well, if you remember from Vice City, you could be in the shopping mall, where the tool shop was, and you would see people running from the police, if you stopped them, the police would give you a little bit of cash, something like that would be better than getting a wanted level if you go to stop someone like in GTA IV, also in San Andreas, you could be driving around and hear sirens from the police, and witness them chasing another car through the city.

Bringing those two details back would be nice.

Well, if you remember from Vice City, you could be in the shopping mall, where the tool shop was, and you would see people running from the police, if you stopped them, the police would give you a little bit of cash, something like that would be better than getting a wanted level if you go to stop someone like in GTA IV, also in San Andreas, you could be driving around and hear sirens from the police, and witness them chasing another car through the city.

Bringing those two details back would be nice.

Yeah, vc's "good citizen bonus $50". IV had too much wantedness which wasn't funny.

or ignore them

"Hey man when you're done giving him the register can I get a price check on these trunks?" But yeah I do hope there are robberies every now and then. I believe there was some mention of being able to stop purse snatchers. :)

I laughed quite a lot at that :)

• Like 1

I agree, i would love to see a nigga run down the street with a VCR in his hands, and accidentally bump into another nigga walking out of a weed store. They would argue about whose dick is bigger, and who has larger lips. The next thing you would see is them pulling out their guns and start shooting at each other, before the police show up and ass rape both of them. "best peds ever"

• Like 1

Peds committing crimes would be awesome. Just imagine walking down the street, about to do some clothes shopping, and a ped pushes past you to rob the place. You could then be given the option to help them, stop them or ignore them

or just murder every motherfucker in the place.