Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

I want to be mugged, have a house break-in, be talked down upon by the rich bi####, get into a bar fight, told to shut up in a cinema theatre, get racist comments by the rednecks and lost mc and so on.

• Like 1

Yeah I'd love to have NPC's commit crimes against you too. Not so many that it becomes another 'Roman bowling' episode but it would be interesting to have the tables turned on you and have other people out to get your stuff too. Even more so if there is security available in the game and people are aware of your increasing reputation and riches. Of course, I'm with you guys in that I want to chase down and beat the shit out of anyone that tries to steal from me.

i think the peds should just act more normal. i think at the level of LAN would be sufficiant, but i would like to interact with them more. in RDR you could say hello and a tip of your hat, kill them, or even hog tie them up and stick them on your horse. I would atleast like to see the same, if not more

it would be pretty cool if instead of hogtie someone, you could handcuff them. maybe kill a cop and you can take his handcuffs, or pickpocket them from him. and you can use it during a fight, like when you knock someone down you can quickly handcuff them and to what you could do in RDR, like instead of putting them on a horse put them in your trunk and all that. i would kidnap so many people and just take them out to rural areas and "dispose" of them...

Or Maybe watch a ped on streets in your white van for a while... when hes in a alley or alone pull over your van stuff him in van at gunpoint ...drive to desert and call cops to that area...then wait from a distance for them to arrive and pick them off one by one via PSG-1 ...lol

I know it won't happen in V or in any game anytime soon but the ultimate would be that ever NPC is unique, it's own ID number/name, a completely random living world, like playing multiplayer just without the assholes who piss about or cheat.

Wouldn't mind seeing a family system put in, like if you kill someones son or nephew, the dad or uncle find you end come at you from nowhere while your doing something else, consequences for killing, that sort of thing.

Aka Watchdogs Equally Awesome to GTA

I'd like to have the option to partake or walk away from the interaction and any mission that follows. would be great to control over how Michael/Trevor/Franklin responds, too, as in positively or negatively (Nice, vs Asshole mode).

They had something similar in SA. I'd love to see that return.

...and the ability to pick up chicks in bars have sex with them in your car then kick her out and make her walk home and listen to her cry... now that would impress me :wall:

Something is seriously wrong with you. Not just because of that ^sick, twisted, comment^, but also because you inserted a completely out-of-place emoticon at the end of it.

Just add to his name tag xD

Does anyone remember Vice City where people got on your bus and you could drive around the city with them, I want that back!

GameInformer already named two dynamic scenarios of maybe a granny getting mugged and how you can driving around the countryside and coming across dead bodies

I'd love to see lots of different factors in the pedestrians:

- Some people know you rep - Good middle class/working class people don't like you, threaten police on you

- Gangsters would maybe support you (especially Franklyn - while they might shit themselves at the sight

of Trevor or Michael

- If you hit another vehicle, the driver could ring the peelers on you or give you the wanker sign

- NPCs actually have keys to their house and cars and can be seen putting shopping away. They can also let their dogs of their lead in park areas. Perhaps carry beach equipment such as bag, towels and umbrella when near the beach?

Remember that very rare moment in RDR where youd be walking across desert and hear a sort of moaning sound and youd run to it just in enough time to see a man with a gun to his head crying over his dead wife in front of him...and then blam!!! he blows his brains out

If I had an IQ of 8 I would still struggle to find that funny.

too bad your IQ is 7

Nah Vice is right that shit dont even make fucking sense, get some humor please

Playing as Trevor and watching and following drug addicts so I can find their dealer and rob them would be cool. also seeing how peds react to acts of violence, some will run, some would attempt to tackle me

I'd like seeing a lady trying to pepper-spray you

only to have her attempts fail and be beaten unconscious with a bat(or collectors edition hammer) and then shot multiple times.

Ah another reason i ordered special edition , The Almighty Hammer

Random peds mowing. Domestic violence between a couple in there yard or at a park or beach

Simple ideas but certainly the everyday stuff you'd expect to see.

Random peds mowing. Domestic violence between a couple in there yard or at a park or beach

the topic is about what would impress you, it wouldn't matter if it was an every day thing or not, and those little details would impress me

the topic is about what would impress you, it wouldn't matter if it was an every day thing or not, and those little details would impress me

They would impress me too. Sorry if you misunderstood that. I thought it was good that you thought of normal everyday stuff amongst the crazy shit peds could do.

I would like to see:

-People trying to rob the protag at night.

:)

Then getting shot to death... :P

• Like 1

Maybe pedestrians or criminals who pull a gun out on you could use some other weapons instead of a Glock and a micro smg, imagine getting in a fight with someone then they pull out an AK47 and start blasting. I can remember pedestrians in GTA IV only using Glock pistols or the micro smg.

Maybe driving a beater car down sunset blvd and having peds look at u weird or having Trevor walk around in his undies and people give the wtf look.

having Trevor walk around in his undies and people give the wtf look.

then the police try to arrest you for public indecency, all hell breaks loose

having Trevor walk around in his undies and people give the wtf look.

then the police try to arrest you for public indecency, all hell breaks loose

then I'd just get on my bicycle and let them chase me

I'd like to come across the occasional bridge jumper. I'd step in amongst the crowd and join in shouting, "Don't do it!". Of course, I wouldn't be advising the jumpers for moral reasons, but to buy enough time to get my crosshairs zeroed and take the shot. I wanna hear a Looney Tunes-style whistle as they fall into the water.