Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

There was a shooting outside a college campus.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/07/local/la-me-santa-monica-shooting-20130608

I doubt concealed carry laws will be change because it is already near to impossible to get a CCP in California as it is. Besides a the incident wasn't caused because of someone with a CCP (as far as I know).

that does not mean pedestrians in GTA cant carry guns.

Edited by calimann83

Not sure what the concealed carry laws are like in real life SoCal, but random peds drawing down and intervening in my continuous rampages would be cool :P

Given the recent incident in Santa Monica, I highly doubt that too.

Given the recent incident in Santa Monica, I highly doubt that too.
what happened in Santa Monica?

I don't think it has anything to do with your YouTube comment. It was about a previous comment on pedestrians having concealed guns.

A YouTube like website would be great. GTA4 had one but it didn't work. (I forgot what it was called)

Snowy season in SoCal. I apologize, but I laughed pretty hard.

Yeah, never thought that through lol.

I was trying to think of Mount Chilliads peak possibly having snow, and got carried away.

It's not impossible to snow there though. Just hasn't really snowed since 1962 haha

• Like 1

Hmm snow. They could have an area in the game based on Big Bear Lake near LA, it snows/gets icy up there when the seasons right

Snow in the valleys is rare, but the mountains have snow every year (for the most part). sometimes it drops pretty low. it snowed in San Bernardino valley in 2009 (or may be it was 2008).

yes it snows during the winter in Big Bear. they are known for their sky resorts.

I feel like we are drifting a little to far off topic here. I was thinking this was the realism topic.

Back to topic. It'll be interesting to see the reactions of different NPC's when you use the new feature of flipping off people

I've noticed this and really like how the cops don't seem retarded this time around like in trailer two when That car dropped off the back of the truck the cop didn't just run into it he went around it. Or how in the Trevor driving the Sabre GT screenshot the cops seem to keep a safe distance when chasing them. Sorry if a little off topic

Snowy season in SoCal. I apologize, but I laughed pretty hard.

there actually is a ski resort about 3 hours away from L.A. Its called Big bear. I know this because I go there during the winter.

i dont know who would follow a character to the extent that this person does, but like if you could run into a random house and find people eating that would be cool enough, i care more how they act in response to their environments then their detailed lives

Playing as Trevor and watching and following drug addicts so I can find their dealer and rob them would be cool. also seeing how peds react to acts of violence, some will run, some would attempt to tackle me

I'd like seeing a lady trying to pepper-spray you

• Like 1

Playing as Trevor and watching and following drug addicts so I can find their dealer and rob them would be cool. also seeing how peds react to acts of violence, some will run, some would attempt to tackle me

I'd like seeing a lady trying to pepper-spray you

only to have her attempts fail and be beaten unconscious with a bat(or collectors edition hammer) and then shot multiple times.

• Like 1

Random peds:

Making out in a nightclub or having sex in an alleyway;

Fist fighting;

Rioting if police control in San Andreas is questioned;

Skating/BMX at the skate park;

Drowning/lifesaving at the beach/pool;

Engaging in organised and unorganised sporting events (wishful thinking, I know).

• Like 2

Random peds:

Fist fighting;

Engaging in organised and unorganised sporting events (wishful thinking, I know).

"Today on LS News : A boat coming out of nowhere...yes..a boat...has crashed in the local tennis event final.Sources say it was driven by bald guy with nothing on but a pink party hat.Stay tuned for more information"....saying that i wish there were cheats but...wrong topic

• Like 1

Random peds:

Fist fighting;

"Today on LS News : A boat coming out of nowhere...yes..a boat...has crashed in the local tennis event final.Sources say it was driven by bald guy with nothing on but a pink party hat.Stay tuned for more information"....saying that i wish there were cheats but...wrong topic

Add drunk people doing (funny) dumb shit to the list :)

Random peds:

Fist fighting;

That would be awesome to randomly see some fat guy floating face down in a pool...

• Like 2

*they

With the dynamic events happening throughout the world, I wonder just how random they'll be. Will there be set locations for them, or can they happen on any given corner at any given time?