CaPn bOnEs

New Patrick Brown Art

Chop looks fat, his head, neck and mouth proportions are fucky and he's perched on little drumstick legs. It upstages the entire image. Shame, the others look awesome.

i think the new pic is 100% great but he didn't get the dog right

he should had just drawn the dog with its mouth closed and gring with a little teeth showing but at least he tied

I like it! There's always been something of a cartoonish nature to Patrick's work, so I think Chop is just fine -- it's his style.

That's not his style, it's more of a I don't know how to draw a pitbull so I'll make it look like I was on cocaine when I drew it. He's always had a light-hearted/cartoony artwork design but that is nowhere near his style.

I don't know how to draw a pitbull

Chop is a Rottweiler. -_-

Also, Chop is short by one dick in that artwork. Something's wrong here...

My mistake, I've been up for too long to really care about the breed, just that the dog looks like shit compared to the rest of the picture.

My mistake, I've been up for too long to really care about the breed, just that the dog looks like shit compared to the rest of the picture.

:lol: I don't give a shit. I was being sarcastic. :P Rott, pit bull...Same thing. Either way, the dog looks like hell, though.

• Like 1

Are you guys serious? It's only a fan art... A good one at that. The dog is clearly stylised, like a lot of other PB' work, it's his style. I understand that it's in your face, but i think that's was intended.

Bear:

Red_Dead_Redemption_v2_by_patrickbrown.jpg

zombie__chamber21_com__by_patrickbrown-d532iv2.jpg

Good examples...I get that it's his style, cartoonish, exaggerated, stylised, over-the-top...I don't mind that at all. But imo he wasn't successful with Chop, who doesn't look menacing or scary, just weird and fat on stubby legs. *shrugs*

• Like 1

Chop looks like he's choking on a chihuahua.

I love it, it's awesome, Chop looks insane as hell. Another great picture from the dude who is a big influence on my own art.

• Like 1