CaPn bOnEs

New Patrick Brown Art

This is really weird. I actually checked paddy's deviant art yesterday out of curiosity. He hadn't published this by then. I just had a feeling lol. .. Glad he chose Trevor as the main figure first, the most interesting character for now imo.

he's GOOD!! if you haven't yet, you should check out some of his other stuff... he doesn't only draw GTA characters, it just only seems like it :D... he drew a bunch of hitman stuff leading up to the release...

http://patrickbrown....rt.com/gallery/

the guys on facebook said he had them backwards... it should been franklin on the bike, trevor in the plane, and michael running across traffic...

but, trevor is the popular guy, so it makes sense that he'd feature him...

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

Why would he only put 2 out of 3 protagonists in? Doesn't make much sense. If he only put Trevor in, I could understand why. But why not all 3? Maybe he couldn't think of anything for Fraklin to be doing But he's probably racist.

• Like 2

Why would he only put 2 out of 3 protagonists in? Doesn't make much sense. If he only put Trevor in, I could understand why. But why not all 3? Maybe he couldn't think of anything for Fraklin to be doing But he's probably racist.

He put Michael in but not Franklin?

Franklin is inside the jet if you look closely.

Franklin is in the hydra, look close. He is wearing the same clothes from trailer 2. That alos shows that all characters can be able to use the planes and stuff.

I find this giz art fucking funny and this giz new art doesn't sees to amaze me that it's funny.

Ps: good job to Patrick brown and the guy who posted this there has been nothing new on this site for a while good job

That alos shows that all characters can be able to use the planes and stuff.

This is FAN art. Not official art.

That shows how skilled this dude is. It can actually pass as official artwork, only the drawing/coloring style is different. I saw that he also has a tutorial. I'm gonna get me a graphic tablet and start playing in Illustrator again. Maybe, maybe, I can become half as skilled as this lad.