Baboultr

GTA V And GTA:SA Los Santos Comparison

Did this nigguh just say that? Tell me he did not just say that...

Btw..

SA Graphics >>>>>>>>>> GTA V Graphics -_-

:no::wall: No one could be that stupid to think SA's graphics are anywhere near as good as GTA 5's...lol

Did this nigguh just say that? Tell me he did not just say that...

Btw..

SA Graphics >>>>>>>>>> GTA V Graphics -_-

:no::wall: No one could be that stupid to think SA's graphics are anywhere near as good as GTA 5's...lol

Tomorrow, when you're sober, read the last line in Ku Zi's quote. -_-

Reall? I was being sarcastic. Thought that was obvious...

Qd saying that GTAV's LS was the same size as SA's LS was like him saying (or me saying) SA's graphics are better than GTAV's graphics.

Why the fuck am I even explaining this? -_-

i felt like i had to explain it too... i thought it was obvious sarcasm, despite being drunk...

the depth of all the photos in V make the san an pics look puny to me, even if they were taken at the right angles...

• Like 1

the fith gta makes the san andres gta look like garbage

i thought the comperison was great

now you know how much it has changed of evolved.

Dan Houser [On Americans]: "There all very friendly, but don't understand sarcasm..."

You know back in the day, people (in forums) predicted that each of SA's cities would be the size of Vice City. Of course people whined when they were smaller, and the fact that the interiors had loading screens.

Some things never change...

Dan Houser apparently doesn't know shit about America, "all very friendly"? I'm gonna just assume he was catering. :D

Dan Houser [On Americans]: "There all very friendly, but don't understand sarcasm..."

You know back in the day, people (in forums) predicted that each of SA's cities would be the size of Vice City. Of course people whined when they were smaller, and the fact that the interiors had loading screens.

Some things never change...

Who's complaining?