Samurai_tbag

Money (and things to buy with it)

I wonder if you could possibly buy music over your phone, like iTunes and listen to it instead of the radio in your car or even while you are walking.

I don't plan on buying any cars, I plan on stealing them. Unless it forces you do buy it which I doubt.

What if you steal a car, spend $100,000 on it, then it gets impounded and you cant get it back because it's not yours?

I assume that if you spend money on a car you steal, then the car is saved, and if it's impounded, you could probably get it out.

Crazy idea. What if Michael every once in a while loses a portion of his money cause his bitch wife blew it on plastic surgery or expensive clothes/ jewelry? And then the next time he saw her she rubbed it in his face to piss him off.

• Like 1

I was thinking that at the start of the game Micheal would have millions but then your wife and daughter blow it all by the time you get to the third or fourth mission.

• Like 1

I was thinking that at the start of the game Micheal would have millions but then your wife and daughter blow it all by the time you get to the third or fourth mission.

that's when I smoke em and be done with it the. Go to the closest strip club

I wonder if you could possibly buy music over your phone, like iTunes and listen to it instead of the radio in your car or even while you are walking.

I brought this up yesterday in Music/Radio.

I wonder if we can buy unique cars/bikes/boats/planes that only exist once in the world and are really expensive.

I could certainly see that with an impound lot in the game. Probably would make me appreciate my cars more. :P

I would like to purchase an entire trailer park, and then rent it out to people.

I'd like that too. Also, I'd like to be able to rent out other houses too. And I think we should be given the opportunity to do the same with some businesses, for example, if you by a bar/club, you can run it yourself (like TBoGT and you put more money in to get more out) or rent it out to someone else and they run it (you get a percentage of profit and monthly rent)

• Like 1

I think Rockstar is going to put exotic animals in the game that you can buy in certain pet stores. Maybe you could buy a python and feed your victims to it. It would be funny to see a snake slithering around my house with a fat belly...with my victim in it.

I think in the second trailer, you can see a mall with open doors and it looks like you are able to walk inside. I wonder what you are able to purchase inside malls. Dil...back massager.

What's a Scarface game. lol.

Rockstar says we have an endless amount of things to buy with the money you made or stole, so that makes me more anticipated about what's the rest of the stuff is going to be in the game. I convinced three friends to get interested in this game and now they're starting to say to me, you're right. It is the best game ever made. I hope this is the type of game I give away after a month playing it. I doubt it.

Man, it'd be sweet if you could buy a tiger as a pet. Imagine driving around with it in the passenger seat.

Some lady tiger, maybe.

I don't plan on buying any cars, I plan on stealing them. Unless it forces you do buy it which I doubt.

What if you steal a car, spend $100,000 on it, then it gets impounded and you cant get it back because it's not yours?

I assume that if you spend money on a car you steal, then the car is saved, and if it's impounded, you could probably get it out.

Crazy idea. What if Michael every once in a while loses a portion of his money cause his bitch wife blew it on plastic surgery or expensive clothes/ jewelry? And then the next time he saw her she rubbed it in his face to piss him off.

Well apparently if you steal a car and try to take it to like Los Santos Custom, they most likely will NOT accept the car and will not mod it (because of police and what not) and if the police see you in the car you'll get a wanted level. So good luck with that!

You must have a source for this. No?..... Ok, well you must have a certain reasoning behind this theory. No? Everything you just said is random speculation with nothing backing it. And one has never stolen a car with no witnesses then gotten a wanted level while driving that car around long after stealing it in any GTA. So enlighten me, why do you think that will suddenly change in V? Even if you couldn't customize a stolen car, then the police will obviously not be the reason.

but you can change the plates so maby that is so you could get the cops off your back if you stole a car

You must have a source for this. No?..... Ok, well you must have a certain reasoning behind this theory. No? Everything you just said is random speculation with nothing backing it. And one has never stolen a car with no witnesses then gotten a wanted level while driving that car around long after stealing it in any GTA. So enlighten me, why do you think that will suddenly change in V? Even if you couldn't customize a stolen car, then the police will obviously not be the reason.

So going back to the vehicles - are you almost more encouraged to buy them than to steal them?

You can buy cars, just like you can (in the real world). Or you can steal them if the mod shops are prepared to dabble with them. If they are, you can spray them and change the plates. If they're not prepared to do that, when the cops spot you in a stolen car, you'll get a Wanted level.

Is that why you'd want to employ the $50-a-day man to mod your stolen cars?

He won't deal with stolen cars. All he does is repair busted-up vehicles, and deliver your car. So, if you're out in the countryside without transport, you can give him a phone and he'll come out and drop the car off for you

The above is from the Leslie Benzies interview on GTA Online in CVG - that's where he got the idea. But as the interview was about GTA Online, I don't know if it carries over to GTAV...

• Like 2

It would be very un-GTA to get a wanted level for commiting the game's namesake crime several days after the fact. If I steal a car and evade any police attention, thats the end of it. I shouldn't have to worry about whether or not I'm going to have cops on my ass every time I take my car out of the garage.

• Like 2

now we ave seen the online play it makes me wonder if u cud bank ur money from the single player side of the game to use in the mutiplayer wud b cool but maybe they might put a cap of the total u cud bank as not to give u a advantage agaist players that have shit

now we ave seen the online play it makes me wonder if u cud bank ur money from the single player side of the game to use in the mutiplayer wud b cool but maybe they might put a cap of the total u cud bank as not to give u a advantage agaist players that have shit

Wasn't there something about GTAV and GTAO being separate entities, money and all?