Samurai_tbag

Money (and things to buy with it)

If means to legally purchase cars are available, then it's safe to say that there will be similar reputable (and not-so-reputable) dealers to buy watercraft and aircraft from.

In the previews, they said something along the lines of "You have to be wise with your purchases, if you want to buy a boat, buy a Marina first, if you want to buy a helicopter, buy a helipad" so I imagine you can also buy planes.

I was talking to the guy above me. If I appear to be responding to someone, but haven't quoted anyone, I am responding to the post directly above mine.

Well i knew that you can buy different buildings but that doesnt mean, its more than just an daily income like In vice city, no infos about buying boats or planes neither.

Wow. I said a few posts above that you have to purchase a Marina, to be able to purchase a boat, like it said in the previews. Someone then linked a preview, confirming this fact, yet you still insist there is no information on this?

Wow. I said a few posts above that you have to purchase a Marina, to be able to purchase a boat, like it said in the previews. Someone then linked a preview, confirming this fact, yet you still insist there is no information on this?

Easy buddy...link me the line where it says "you can buy boats" (not marinas). It's fine that i can believe your words but link or it didnt happen. Thats all i want the whole time. And i dont know why i'm feeling a undertone of peevishness here

If you want to buy a high end car, and its locked so you can't, does anyone else think that it'll be possible to steal it, like cars in the Grotti showroom in GTA 4?

If it's locked just break the window with your elbow or foot like in GTA4.

• Like 1

If you want to buy a high end car, and its locked so you can't, does anyone else think that it'll be possible to steal it, like cars in the Grotti showroom in GTA 4?

If it's locked just break the window with your elbow or foot like in GTA4.

I meant locked as in unavailable to buy, the same as how certain custom options for cars were locked in the gameplay trailer

I don't plan on buying any cars, I plan on stealing them. Unless it forces you do buy it which I doubt.

What if you steal a car, spend $100,000 on it, then it gets impounded and you cant get it back because it's not yours?