Samurai_tbag

Money (and things to buy with it)

If the game's theme is money. Make it just as easy to lose it as to gain it.

That's why I'm hoping that race track that's visible on the blueprint map has some sort of gambling aspect to it. I don't care if it's dogs, horses, or even cars. I've got my fingers crossed for a horse/dog track though, I wanna walk in there as Trevor and drop 100k on the shittiest lookin dog they have.,

I'm all about that. I like the a high chance of losing money. In San Andreas I was always in the negative haha. It made the game more challenging,

That's why I'm hoping that race track that's visible on the blueprint map has some sort of gambling aspect to it. I don't care if it's dogs, horses, or even cars. I've got my fingers crossed for a horse/dog track though, I wanna walk in there as Trevor and drop 100k on the shittiest lookin dog they have.,

I'm all about that. I like the a high chance of losing money. In San Andreas I was always in the negative haha. It made the game more challenging,

Yeah, gambling was great fun. They had in in TBOGT with cage fighting ( I hope that returns), and it made me a millionaire. But of course then there was nothing to spend on except hospital bills.

I think there is a good chance you can buy a full air field. I hoping that it will be more then just property but also a business. Train yard could be interesting, especially if they give you full access to trains.

Remembers loading dozens of saves in order to cheat on the Inside Track Betting Machines. Continuously picking the Horse with the greatest odds in order to win millions of dollars...

Then going off to buy every purchasable property in Los Santos...

PS. Only did this on the second playthrough. The First time I played GTA SA I would rob people in the little Shopping Centre near one of the Safehouse's in Central Los Santos. Then run back to the Safehouse after getting too many stars for killing police, who were trying to intervene in my robberies. Easy money, and easy pistol ammo. Ahh those were great times :D ...

• Like 1

I'd like to do the same and then shoot said dog/horse if I lost my money.

I agree, make the game challenging and include risk/reward scenarios.

If garages and house are separate to buy, which has been indicated, I'll probably buy mostly garages and businesses over houses

I'd like to be able to buy a bigarse warehouse so I can store my cars there. Kinda shiity when you have a bunch of good cars and then you have to remember what you stole and which safehouse you parked it at.

I'd like to be able to buy a bigarse warehouse so I can store my cars there. Kinda shiity when you have a bunch of good cars and then you have to remember what you stole and which safehouse you parked it at.

I agree with that. It would be cool to be able to drive in and park your cars how you want, maybe arrange them in a formation, or something

Id like to just pay random people to do stupid shit like jackass.. Pay a stoned teenager 20 bucks to push him in a basket down a hill, and also being able to do this as a mini game for Trevor, I mean doin random crazy shit sure does fit his picture.

I'd like to buy a car wash, a Pay 'N' Spray garage, and an Ammu-Nation.

i would like to buy an ammu-nation but be able to interact with it like customize a gun and sell it for a higher price

I wonder how much money each character starts with, since they're all of different backgrounds and wealth. As we know, Michael is already pretty fucking rich, while Trevor and Franklin seem to be on borderline poverty.

How about hiring Armed Bodyguards to follow you around wherever you go in the world, and upgrading their body armour and weaponry. Possibly also customizing their outfit and/or appearance.

Also maybe you could hire Armed Security to protect your Safehouses and Hideouts from Gangs, Organised Crime Hit Squads ( like Drug Cartels/ Mafia/ Syndicates ), or Police/ FIB Assaults...

• Like 5

How about hiring Armed Bodyguards to follow you around wherever you go in the world, and upgrading their body armour and weaponry. Possibly also customizing their outfit and/or appearance.

Also maybe you could hire Armed Security to protect your Safehouses and Hideouts from Gangs, Organised Crime Hit Squads ( like Drug Cartels/ Mafia/ Syndicates ), or Police/ FIB Assaults...

That would be a really cool way to spend money. I'd feel all important and intimidating having a black SUV full of commandos with me. :P

Reminds me of Vice City (and subsequently Scarface,) where when you completed the game and had all the businesses you'd get three Vercetti gang members spawn at the estate who would follow you round.

I hope there is a property in the woods we can use for hunting now that we know there are other animals other than dogs according to most of the people who saw the demo

maybe you could also bribe police officers, witnesses, and others to look away from your crimes. I think Skyrim is a good place too look at. But lets say you get caught hunting with a machinegun and the Game n Fish try to lock you up, you can strike a deal with them to look the other way for awhile, while you continue your hunting spree. i have no idea if this has already been mentioned in previews, because i havent been paying much attention anyway...

It's sad to know that there are people who genuinely have taste that bad and would buy things like that in the real world.

In the game, however, I will gladly buy Franklin every tacky piece of shit I see, because stereotypes.

Edit: Admittedly, the brief look of confusion on someone's face upon seeing a golden, diamond-encrusted grenade land at their feet would be priceless. Before it exploded, anyway.

• Like 4