GTATattoo

Pick my GTA tattoo

I've long considered a GTA tattoo but with ever-changing lead characters and locations, I haven't found something that I really want to do. After a while I decided on doing a logo or brand from the GTA universe. Something that isn't instantly recognizable and could fit within any of the games. So, I decided to let the internet to pick one for me. I've set up a Facebook page for submissions and voting. The winner will be chosen and tattooed shortly before the release of GTAV (so I can show it off at the midnight release) Some guidelines are set up on the page and I'll announce when I plan to end voting well in advance. I'll check back on this post or you can contact me through the page. Thanks!

i have thought long and hard and i came to the conclusion that i could care less about which tattoo you get.

*facepalms* Why do people never get this right? Where's my niggah David Mitchell.

Oh there he is.

• Like 2

i have thought long and hard and i came to the conclusion that i could care less about which tattoo you get.

*facepalms* Why do people never get this right? Where's my niggah David Mitchell.

Oh there he is.

This is brilliant

Well I wouldn't know as I don't use it.

*changes skin, nearly throws up*

Well I thought i'd have learnt my lesson after my first attempt at using the dark skin, but it seems I was silly enough to don it a second time.

*puts honky skin on coathanger and hangs in back of wardrobe*

Personally, I think we needed a picture of the kid to determine if he's cool enough to rock a GTA tat in the first place.

I attribute the lack of serious replies to the lack of said image.

Personally, I think we needed a picture of the kid to determine if he's cool enough to rock a GTA tat in the first place.

I attribute the lack of serious replies to the lack of said image.

or where he want it