Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

IGN Q&A with Dan Houser.

i was posting copying and pasting the article from the website, its showed up as the usual black coloured font on my screen. i just tried the dark skin, i didn't know the font was different! lol

People really ought to use smaller sigs. (Y)

*Edits*

Your signature may contain:

• • Any number images
  • • Images of any size <<
  • • Any number of URLs
  • • Any number of lines
    just sayin' but i made it smaller anyway

I didn't really like Pakie anyways! Dan Houser is a genius though, the way he answers questions is perfect. Strait to the point, but didn't reveal too much.

Packie is not there, Niko & Roman Are also will not appear..

It will be very interesting to see which characters may re-appear

Should have just said that, what he said sounded like an excuse,

Voice controls to swap weapons or players would have been a good use of the kinect...

Also, xbox glass for the inventory/hud

I expect us to see maybe one or two strangers we encountered in GTA IV, like Pathos, and maybe a really minor character like Gracie or Real badman.

I expect us to see maybe one or two strangers we encountered in GTA IV, like Pathos, and maybe a really minor character like Gracie or Real badman.

or eddie low the serial killer. lol

i foresee brucie and his brother making a cameo... the west coast seems more their thing... and yusuf because he's got a billion dolllars and could afford to take a trip to san andreas on the weekends...

on the move/kinect... i agree with houser, there's no point for it in GTA... i don't want to yell commands at my TV, or have to get up because there's a dance dance revolution minigame starting... fuck that, i want to sit on the couch and blow shit up...

i thought it was a great interview... sure it didn't reveal a lot, but none of the articles have since the game informer one... but what he touched on went into greater detail than any other interview or article... plus he talked about the future of the franchise and the reasonings for what they're doing in 5...

i always like reading a dan houser interview, he's pretty candid...

• Like 5

or eddie low the serial killer. lol

If you did all of the random encounters for 100% completion,

then Eddie Low will not be able to return anywhere, ever.

Similar to what Dan said in another interview about Roman being able to return.

The new game cannot foresee what choices you made in the previous game(s).

Your actions in GTA:IV saw either Roman or Kate be killed. They cannot return.

Niko kills Eddie Low in the 2nd random encounter with him. Killed as in, with extreme prejudice.

The new game cannot predict what outcome for Roman or Kate you chose.

Therefore, neither of them will be available.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this