http://www.gameinfor...er-q-amp-a.aspx

You can't play the entire game as one character; sometimes you have to a solo mission as each character to advance the story.

No co-op in the story.

Some missions with all three characters you have to switch between them and then are given the opportunity to choose afterwards.

Can't kill another character when playing as one of the three.

Michael can walk around his house and interact with his family.

Can buy new clothes.

In free roam you choose to play whichever character you want.

Each character is from a different part of Los Santos, but you can go anywhere you want.

Natural Motion Euphoria used just like in IV, RDR and MP3.

Entire map is open from the beginning.

LV and SF definitely not in game.

Downtown area of LS is smaller than Liberty City

During demo, game and switching characters ran perfectly without lag.

Swimming underwater confirmed, plenty of areas to explore.

Plenty of boats and hoes.

Internet on smartphone.

Lots of TV shows.

Trevor able to set things on fire when he wants, not just in missions.

Each character has his own inventory and money. Subject to change before release, though.

No CJ.

No characters from III, VC or SA.

Couple of familiar faces from IV will visit.

Variety of races included; cars, bikes, triathlons.

Still working on Wanted system.

Rockstar didn't answer when asked if Xbox will have multiple discs.

Interaction with your family (Michael)

-Franklin has a dog (dog interaction confirmed)

-Los Santos "definitely" bigger than LC (not Downtown only, but the whole metropolitan urban area)

-You can light fires and make gas trails when free-roaming with Trevor

-As of now, each character has his own money and weapons, this may or may not change in the final game

-All kinds of races (from what I understand, races with all kinds of vehicles)

also I don't want to start another topic, but here's another article and translation (credit goes to Dul on gtaforums.com for the translation and summary)

Multiplayer.it answered to some questions about GTA V via twitter today while they were showing in live streaming NFS MW (I announced it today).

Hopefully I won't forget anything, here all the info they gave:

First of all, next week they will release an interview with Dan Houser, they teased that he will reply to lot of questions, such as "Why there never been female protagonists?" and "Why all GTAs are set in America and there aren't GTAs in other countries?"

- There is no a lead platform, they are developing the game at the same time in both PS3 and XBOX360

- Who saw the demo thinks that there won't be a Wii U version because rockstar is not experienced with this new console, but he is also confident that there will be a PC version after a few months.

- Who saw the demo said the graphics is amazing, and you can see the maniacal attention to all the details. Amazing graphics and attention to details combine together and give a credibility to the game world.

- Speaking of graphics, the demo had a lot of alias (Which is going to be fixed before release, of course) but the frame rate wasn't bad (but not perfect). Curiosity: They did the same presentation for GTA IV 5 years ago, and in this case the graphics was great but the frame rate was really bad.

- At the moment you can't switch between characters if you are in free roam and you are wanted, but they are still working on that so it may change (Maybe we'll be able to switch characters and then make a huge escape from police with all the characters together... Damn, this should be in the wish list lol)

- There will be multiple endings (Maybe we already know that, I can't remember)

As for the lenght of the game, Rockstar said that the main story alone lasts about as the red dead redemption one. So about 25-30 hours. But there will be a HUGE amount of secondary things to do.

Btw, It will last less than the one in GTA IV with Nico because they know that a lot of people didn't finish the story because it was too long.

Edited by liquidhalogen

It's just repeated the facts from what their article said, or answered "don't know, from what we've seen". It's just a dumb down version of the article.

Waste of time.

also I don't want to start another topic, but here's another article and translation (credit goes to Dul on gtaforums.com for the translation and summary)

Multiplayer.it answered to some questions about GTA V via twitter today while they were showing in live streaming NFS MW (I announced it today).

Hopefully I won't forget anything, here all the info they gave:

First of all, next week they will release an interview with Dan Houser, they teased that he will reply to lot of questions, such as "Why there never been female protagonists?" and "Why all GTAs are set in America and there aren't GTAs in other countries?"

- There is no a lead platform, they are developing the game at the same time in both PS3 and XBOX360

- Who saw the demo thinks that there won't be a Wii U version because rockstar is not experienced with this new console, but he is also confident that there will be a PC version after a few months.

- Who saw the demo said the graphics is amazing, and you can see the maniacal attention to all the details. Amazing graphics and attention to details combine together and give a credibility to the game world.

- Speaking of graphics, the demo had a lot of alias (Which is going to be fixed before release, of course) but the frame rate wasn't bad (but not perfect). Curiosity: They did the same presentation for GTA IV 5 years ago, and in this case the graphics was great but the frame rate was really bad.

- At the moment you can't switch between characters if you are in free roam and you are wanted, but they are still working on that so it may change (Maybe we'll be able to switch characters and then make a huge escape from police with all the characters together... Damn, this should be in the wish list lol)

As for the lenght of the game, Rockstar said that the main story alone lasts about as the red dead redemption one. So about 25-30 hours. But there will be a HUGE amount of secondary things to do.

Btw, It will last less than the one in GTA IV with Nico because they know that a lot of people didn't finish the story because it was too long.

This part has some interesting info, do you have the link to that article?

This part has some interesting info, do you have the link to that article?

There is no a lead platform, they are developing the game at the same time in both PS3 and XBOX360

this is the the only thing that has me interested..... most people claimed the base platform was ps3.....

My god if they've barely bothered to try and change the wanted system or make it better, it will be a pretty big let down to me. Sick of cops just running and shooting. Give them melee weapons ffs its not that hard