viniciussp4

New screen by "Xbox" on Facebook

A new image was posted by "Xbox" on Facebook, look:

63100_10151290472991023_1392201341_n.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook...&type=1

I think this screenshot shows the scale of the city far better. Downtown looks much further away from this angle. The closer to the ground you are, the more accurate the city scale will seem, as it's the perspective we will be playing from most of the time.

• Like 1

On the first picture I think that line to the left on the horizon might just be the edge of the seabed map glitching out or something. Just a hunch but I never noticed it on any other shots, it should be visible from the observatory but isn't there.

Actually I've changed my mind, could be part of a wall around the harbour like L.A. has.

On the first picture I think that line to the left on the horizon might just be the edge of the seabed map glitching out or something. Just a hunch but I never noticed it on any other shots, it should be visible from the observatory but isn't there.

Really? I thought it was the edge of the mountain decent we saw in this image, but with some weird eclipse halo:

trailer-2-los-santos-from-the-observatory.jpg

63100_10151290472991023_1392201341_n.jpg

I think I see the cranes on the docks in both pictures, the line is above those so it can't be the coast. I doubt it's anything too exciting anyway.

A new image was posted by "Xbox" on Facebook, look:

Link: https://www.facebook...&type=1

I think this screenshot shows the scale of the city far better. Downtown looks much further away from this angle. The closer to the ground you are, the more accurate the city scale will seem, as it's the perspective we will be playing from most of the time.

Indeed, in this image from the trailer you can also get a sense of distance from the observatory to Downtown:

Vj4gV.jpg

• Like 1