liquidhalogen

new screens and articles

And we still got two more screenshot's coming from IGN later today ;)

!THOSE BUSHES LOOK LIK SHITE THO!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX TAT SHITE R*!!!! :fuhrer:

• Like 1

gtavscreenshot065_24003.jpg

i sure hope los santos is bigger than that, im mean, that just dosent look sprawling, i hope there is more city beyond the polluted horizon, and if not from what ive seen today, this game is gunna b killer

no, they're taking screenshots from their engine build if i am not mistaken... or doing that high resolution thing dup mentioned where they blow it up, then scale it back down to make it look super smoove... these clearly aren't from consoles...

Edit: Nevermind

no, they're taking screenshots from their engine build if i am not mistaken... or doing that high resolution thing dup mentioned where they blow it up, then scale it back down to make it look super smoove... these clearly aren't from consoles...

Was the trailer from consoles? because it looks just as good to me...

And we still got two more screenshot's coming from IGN later today ;)

!THOSE BUSHES LOOK LIK SHITE THO!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX TAT SHITE R*!!!! :fuhrer:

I agree!! The trees and bushes look crappy!! :mad::scared::osama:

Im wondering.... the way these screenshots look...... It won't look like this when your playing this on your T.V. will it?

If you look at the source of JamieMilnes screenshots you'll see the screenshots are 800 x 450 but they are resized to 1280 x 720 (whether by him or someone else)

yeah I thought you might not have its just you posted a link to a website with those screenshots in a different size and I thought those were the same. The ones at your source look better thats all I was saying as people and I noticed it didn't look as good as other screens we've seen

screw IGN xD

Fire in the background.

*Snickers*

Pyro time! Yay!

I wonder if that building in Venice will have the giant mural of Jim Morrison on it like real life.

What was I thinking.....should just be happy for pyro time......