yeah i'm hoping for that :P

O.K. so what interesting addition to GTA V's Los Santos would you like to see in their place? ( and by their I mean what instead of Street Gangs? ).

Sarcasm is completely over your head isn't it?

I know he's being smart, but he also believes what he said.

Just because he doesn't want the Ballas to return doesn't mean he doesnt want street gangs. I personally don't want to see ballas return, it would just be tacky. I do however want to see ghetto areas with gang activity.

• Like 1

yeah i'm hoping for that :P

O.K. so what interesting addition to GTA V's Los Santos would you like to see in their place? ( and by their I mean what instead of Street Gangs? ).

Sarcasm is completely over your head isn't it?

I know he's being smart, but he also believes what he said.

Just because he doesn't want the Ballas to return doesn't mean he doesnt want street gangs. I personally don't want to see ballas return, it would just be tacky. I do however want to see ghetto areas with gang activity.

I already made a couple of posts proving he was wrong, and he edited one that made him look bad, and deleted the rest.

Watch this one get deleted.

'History is Written by the Victor', my friend.

will you just give up and quit? i deleted both our posts of us arguing for half an hour. and i edited the one you called me a douchebag. now this happened more than 24 hours ago. so move on.