It's so easy to say ^that after he confirmed it wasn't him. -_-

That's probably true, but I hadn't even clicked the link confirming it then. Plus I listen to a lot of Ice Cube, so I know what he sounds like and it definitely differs from Franklin although they share the same accent.

Yea, franklin is deffinatly not Ice Cube. but ive just been watching the trailer over and over again to find anything people have missed. i cant say ive found awhole lot, but there are some things people dont even think to look at in these trailers, or they dont think it is important,and that is normaly the stuff that i notice haha.

• Like 1

After watching the trailer again Frank does sound like Ice Cube, I still don't think it's him though.

it really could be ice cube!!

Ice cube i could consider my favorite rapper. that is not him.

Let's put an end to this discussion :v

https://twitter.com/...439364394807297

i honestly have no clue why people say he sounds like ice cube. they sound nothing alike.

Wow lmao That's who the black guy sounds like! I knew he sounded like someone, definitely sounds like Ice Cube to me man.

So hang on....close but no cigar? That mean he knows maybe a rapper who's doing the voice?

0:46 The car repo'ed by Franklin has a temporary tag, it says "SA EXEMPT" instead of "SAN ANDREAS".

I was just looking through the Screen shots and noticed this again and it got me thinking. First off CA Exempt wouldn't be a temporary tag, its government (State or Local including cop cars) plates usually, I would assume it has the same meaning in SA (In CA temp licences are just pieces of paper you stick to your window). It is probably nothing, but at the same time it seems oddly specific.

every other plate we have seen has been has been the normal CA style San Andrea's plate. Did they repo a government car? I am assuming this is mission specific but if anything it really shows the detail they have gone into. On the other hand a shot of a police car from the first trailer shows it with a regular SA plates when it should have a SA Exempt plate.

so I don't know, I guess all this means is that I need to find something better to do.

*BUMP*

so i was thinking.. what's everybody's favourite scene from trailer 2?

i choose this one! the colours look amazing in it. the sky looks excellent. and i spotted a yellow sabre gt!

trailer-2-gtav-logo.jpg

The final scene, with the characters putting on those 3 shocked looks, emulating the 3 Wise Monkeys.

...I wonder what they saw to elicit such a response? :D

Not necessarily, Santiago. Remember the graffiti in IV that had Claude, CJ, Toni, Tommy, etc.?

They were nowhere to be found in IV. Could just be a meaningless easter egg.

• Like 1

The part where Micheal's son is dangling over the road while franklin is trying to help Michael get him under. Makes me wonder what Franklin and Michael's son are doing together