Anybody notice that Trevor has a tatoo on his neck that is a dotted line and below the dotted line it says cut here.

A lot of convicts have similar tattoo's to that one so maybe he got it while he was in prison ( some time in the past ).

Or it could just be homemade. Either way it looks too cheap to of been done by a professional.

There isn't really many choices when creating a mobster/gangster character. There's a few archetypes that cover a gang characters persona, which obviously you could try and avoid, but wont actually be able to, because they are based on that kind of character (an ex/gangster)... Confused? i am xD

It does make sense though. R* will try to be original, but we will always find some semiotic reference in the influence of the characters existence.

Agree with everything you said.

All three characters will definitely have interesting Peronalities, Back-Stories and Supporting Characters.

I'm not worried, it's Rockstar who are making these characters. I might be worried if it was someone else at the helm, but not with them. ;)

Look at how Trevors shirt moves with his body as hes walking away from that burning house. (You might have to freeze frame) The shirt actually wrinkles realistically, It looks so damn good! They really put alot of effort into these sorta details.

Look at how Trevors shirt moves with his body as hes walking away from that burning house. (You might have to freeze frame) The shirt actually wrinkles realistically, It looks so damn good! They really put alot of effort into these sorta details.

Those are animated normal maps. Good stuff aye ;).

Yeh I knew it was that^, just didn't know that was what it was called. What did you think I thought it was? They still never used it on clothing before, and it looks very good.

Yeh I knew it was that^, just didn't know that was what it was called. What did you think I thought it was? They still never used it on clothing before, and it looks very good.

The animated clothing is something they developed on Max Payne 3 I think.

The animated clothing is something they developed on Max Payne 3 I think.

Yeh, I think you're right, but I was referring to their open world games.

Yeh, I think you're right, but I was referring to their open world games.

Yup, it looks good but to be honest I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't seen your post.

So IGN claim to see a "dead bull and sheep with horns" at 1:28 between the trees on the opposite side of the road. I can't make it out...

Poor guys they must have been staring at this thing for longer than I have. Could be anything.

So IGN claim to see a "dead bull and sheep with horns" at 1:28 between the trees on the opposite side of the road. I can't make it out...

They are two rocks. Well done IGN. I bet it was that prick Greg Miller who said it. I just want to slap his nerdy face everytime he talks...

• Like 1

They said that customizing of character will not be possible because of character was pre made or something like this. Even if we must accept it it still not satisfying and they should still make something to make it possible and I see that this would be still possible. But only for 1 character. Michael is to old. Trevor dont looks like someone who would make interest in building muscle but Franklin would be perfect for being fat or muscular because he is repo man so for him it is important to be massive to defend himself or using force to take something away from people. If all of them would have opportunity to make missions if not making main quest missions that are their work. So as franklin player would have easier job if he will build more muscles with time. That way they would satisfy more gta fans. For those who very much liked CJ and GTASA it would be much more fun to play GTA5.

From what I saw in trailer i think that there will be some gangs and at least few missions will be about gangs. Franklin friend looks like someone who is somehow involved in gang activities.

I dont know if it is only cut scenes fault but I see that they changed car handling and car traction (in some scenes it looks very poor like this one when car falls from that truck). I hope that it will still have real feel and not some new but arcadeish feel. GTA4 was not great but was good in some parts of car handling. Only car physics sucked hard. Many cars had very bad center mass and there was possibility to rock cars so they get back on wheels. That was pathetic and I hope they will make realistic car physics this time.

Dan Houser did say they wouldn't use popular celebs anymore. But there's no harm in using voice artists/actors with similar voices to popular celebrities. I think Trevor sounds quite a lot like Jack Nicholson, as well as looks like him (crosses with Tarantino)...

1:13! The Angels of Death symbol is on that truck....hmmm, are they back?

the Angels Of Death are everywhere, it has the countries on their website in Gta 4.

After watching the trailer again Frank does sound like Ice Cube, I still don't think it's him though.

it really could be ice cube!!

Ice cube i could consider my favorite rapper. that is not him.

Let's put an end to this discussion :v

https://twitter.com/...439364394807297

i honestly have no clue why people say he sounds like ice cube. they sound nothing alike.

If you have ever listened to... 5 seconds of Ice Cube, you would know it's not him. Sure they both have the 'South Central gangbangin' style accent when they speak, but they definitely aren't the same person. Not only that, but Rockstar said they are steering away from using famous people in their games now.